Chapter 8

Elizabeth's POV

"How about I put your underwear in a draw whilst you hang your clothes up in our wardrobe?" Danny suggests as he looks down at the open suitcase that's on his bed, or should I say, on our bed.

It didn't take us too long to pack all my things from my room away into boxes and suitcases. My Dad was more upset that I was leaving than my Mum and I had to promise to go see them every now and then.

"Or you could hang my clothes up and I could put my underwear in a drawer," I giggle.

"No, no, I think I should sort your underwear out, I'm good at arranging underwear," he tries to persuade me.

"In other words you just want to nosy at my underwear," I raise an eyebrow placing a hand on my hip.

"Pretty much," he nods.

"Then go ahead," I laugh.

"Yes," he hisses fist pumping the air before taking a draw from our chest of drawers and placing it on the bed before he starts 'sorting' my underwear out.

"It's your birthday in five days, have you got any plans?" I ask him.

"Nope, as long as you're with me, I don't care," he tells me.

"Oh well I'll plan something," I smile to myself.

What Danny doesn't know is I got his Mum's phone number, so I'm going to message her and ask her to invite people over to mine and Danny's place for a party. I have the numbers of a few of his mates as well so I'll send them a message when I get the chance. I'll ask my parents if they want to come, but I honestly doubt they will.

"Baby you don't need to, we'll just stay in and have a drink with a takeaway whilst watching movies," he tells me.

"We can do that any other time," I remind him.

"Well whatever you do, don't make it big yeah? I don't want a big fuss over turning 27," he mutters.

"You don't seem excited about your birthday at all," I laugh.

"Would you be if you were turning 27?" He scoff.

"This again? It's not like you're turning 37 Danny," I shake my head.

"You wouldn't understand, you're only 18 years old Elizabeth, you don't have to worry about getting old anytime soon," he turns to look at me, "just nothing big ok?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Ok," I raise my eyebrows nodding my head.

"Thank you," he sighs before getting on with 'sorting' my underwear out.

Ok so maybe this little party thing I was going to plan isn't such a good idea. It's unbelievable how much he actually worries about getting older, it's crazy.

----------------------------------------

Extremely short chapter, I know, but this is just a filler.

And I know I haven't been updating as often but I've got major guy problems, so just remain patient.

Thank you :)