Chapter 15

Elizabeth's POV

Sunday dinner at Danny's parents, great. I have to actually sit there and put up with his brother staring at me...again.

"Babe are you ready yet?" I shout from the front door as I put my shoes on.

"I'm right here," he smiles whilst walking out of our bedroom with his arms outstretched.

"Come on we're going to be late," I laugh before we both leave and set off to his parents.

**********************

"Are you trying to tell us something?" Mike scowls a smile as he looks down at my stomach as we're all sat in the living room talking and I just frown, "you are pregnant right?"

"No," I scoff a laugh, "of course not, what makes you say that?"

"Your clothing isn't usually so baggy, I've noticed that lately," he nods.

"Oh, well no I'm not," I shake my head.

"But you will be soon right?" Danny's Mother asks and as soon as she does my eyes shoot wide open and me and Danny look at each other in utter shock.

"We haven't even discussed having a baby, well not in depth anyway," Danny shakes his head.

"Well you better get talking I want grandchildren and soon," his Mam scoffs shaking her head.

"You'll get grandchildren when we decide we want a family," Danny tells her.

"We've only recently moved in with each other, we don't want things to move too quickly," I explain.

"Elizabeth you and Danny can't just think about what you both want, what we want matters most you know," his Mam laughs.

"What we decide to do with our lives is what we want that matters the most," I frown at her, "I'm not even ready for a child yet, I'm 18 years old for god sake, I'm not thinking about babies yet."

"If I knew you were this selfish I would have persuaded Danny out of this relationship, I wasn't happy with it to begin with," she spits, "an 18 year old girl."

"You may be my boyfriends mother but that does not give you the right to talk to me like that," I snap.

"Elizabeth calm down," Danny whispers.

"Do as he says Elizabeth," his Mam laughs at me, "me and my boys have been through a lot and no woman will get in between me and one of my sons so if you're expecting Danny to stick up for you then think again, he knows where his loyalties lay," she gives me a smug smile.

"Danny," I raise an eyebrow at him and he just sighs and looks down.

"Wow, I'm going," I scoff as I stand up and Danny holds my hand and tries to pull me back but I snatch my hand away from him, "don't touch me," I spit before just walking out the house.

Five minutes after walking down the road Danny's car comes rolling next to me and the window rolls down.

"Babe get in the car," he sighs.

"No, you go back to your parents house where your loyalties lay," I scoff.

"Where are you going?" He huffs.

"Why does it matter to you where I go? Just leave me alone," I tell him.

"I'll see you at home," he says before just driving off.

What's his problem? I don't expect him to choose between me and his own Mother but I don't expect him to just sit there and say nothing when his Mother is being such a horrible bitch. And all over me and Danny having Grandchildren. It was so pathetic.

Ugh. And I have to go to some posh meal/party with Danny and loads of his friends or whoever. Stressful day, because now I have to go home and make up with him.