Chapter 16

Elizabeth's POV

So, it turns out I walked home to mine and Danny's flat. My original plan was to go to the pub for a bit but I made the adult decision to go home and make things up with Danny. And with him saying he'll see me at home I thought that's where he went but apparently not because I have now been sat at home for 6 hours and he still isn't here. It's 10pm and I left that house at 2pm, where could he even be? He didn't even go back to his parents house or he would have driven past me. I've even text him and tried calling him and nothing. He can't really be in a mood with me right?

In the bedroom I take my clothes off so I'm just in my underwear as I hear the apartment door being opened and then closed.

"Elizabeth!" I hear Danny shout.

"What?" I shout back.

"Ooo, my favourite underwear," he growls in my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry," I tell him.

"No, I'm sorry, I should have said something to my Mam when you were there, that's why I hadn't ran after you till like five minutes later because I told her she was out of order and that she had no right saying what she said," he informs me.

"Thank you," I slightly smile and then I remember he's been gone for hours, "where have you been?"

"I thought you might have wanted some time on you own so I went to the pub for a bit with a few friends," he explains and I just nod.

"Now there is nothing more that I want than to get on that bed with you and to kiss you all over," he smiles against my neck as he starts planting soft kisses on my neck and shoulder, "to touch you all over," he whispers against my ear as one of his hands strokes my skin till its cupping my vagina, "and to make you feel pleasured," he nibbles on my ear as he starts to stroke my vagina through my panties and his other hands starts to caress my left breast.

"Danny," I smile as shiver under his touch.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he freezes.

"Nothing, just you're not angry or upset with me?" I frown.

"Of course not," he chuckles.

"Good," I smile as I turn around in his arms, I wrap my arms around him and snuggle into his chest as he wraps an arm around my waist whilst placing his other hand on my head stroking my hair.

"What's wrong?" He asks me kissing the top of my head. (Btw, absolute heart racer when my boyfriend does this to me :O love it).

"Nothing," I smile looking up at him, "i love you, you know."

"I know," he smiles, "I love you too," he says and with that kisses me on the lips.