Chapter 21

Jack's POV

Laying here with my arms around Elizabeth is the best thing to ever happen. However, I can feel her butt against my c**k and it's making me hard.

My hand is now on her waist and I stroke over her butt and down her thigh and I hear a little moan escape her lips. I move my hand further to the front of her thigh and I stroke my hand gently near her p***y and I feel her shiver a little.

I stroke the tip of my nose against her ear gently and then I plant a soft kiss on her neck just below her ear and I do that a few more times before I gently nip her neck with my teeth. And then I start to nibble and suck her neck as my hand cups her p***y and she moans and presses her butt against me more.

I move my body back so she can go onto her back and I kiss her lips gently. I do it again and she kisses back. She kissed me back! And next thing I know we're making out.

I take the risk and slowly put my tongue in her mouth and she moans against my lips as her tongue tangles with mine. God it's so much better than I imagined it would be.

One of her hands trails from my chest down over my stomach and her hand makes its way into my jeans and I'm shocked when she takes hold of my c**k in her hand and starts stroking it nice and slowly.

Not even five minutes go by and she stops kissing me, takes her hand out of my pants and stands up. She turns to look at me smiling and she holds her hand out towards me as she bites her lip. Fuck me.

Taking her hand I stand up and she leads me upstairs and into her bedroom.

She lets go off my hand and turns around to face me as she takes her top off and dropping it on the floor.

Wow. I can't wait for that bra to come off.

Walking closer to her I place my hands on her hips looking in her eyes as I do and smash my lips against hers and she immediately kisses me back.

She gets my top from the bottom and lifts it up and we party our lips for the slight second as she pulls it off over my head dropping that to the floor.

I put my hands on under her butt and lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I walk to the edge of her bed kneel down on it and then lean forward resting her gently down on the bed.

I kiss down her neck and down over her boobs down her stomach till I get to the top of her jeans looking up at her as I do and she bites her lip as she looks me in the eyes.

I undo the button on her jeans and unzip the zip before I pull her jeans down. I stand at the edge of the bed and pull her jeans and panties off along with her socks. Her p***y looks so fucking gorgeous. I can't believe this is actually happening.

I lift her legs up so they're bent and then I separate them as I kneel at the bottom of the bed. I kiss the inside of her left thigh getting closer and closer to her p***y and I feel her body shiver again. And then I kiss her p***y and she moans. I lick from her p***y hole up to her clit and then I start sucking and licking it and all I can hear is Elizabeth gasping and moaning. As I'm sucking and licking her clit I slowly slide two fingers into her and her back arches as her hands brush through my hair tugging it a little turning me on even more.

I stop kissing her p***yand I place kisses up her body again crawling to be over her body. She unbuckled my belt and the buttons and she pushes my jeans and boxers down and I take them off the rest of the way along with my socks.

She flips us over so she's on top and she starts grinding her p***y against my c**k as she sucks and nibbles my neck.

She sits up and for some reason I do too but she places her hand on my chest and pushes me back down to lay. She shuffles downs my body a little more and then without any warning my c**k is in her mouth and God it feels so good. She sucks on my penis and strokes my cock with her hand too and then she takes all my c**k in her mouth right to the back of her throat.

She then takes my c**k out of her mouth and then crawls back up my body so her p***y is pressed against my c**k.

Looking at me she unhooks her bra and then slides it off down her arms and throws it to the side giving me full view of her huge, effect, perky breasts.

"You're so beautiful," I tell her and she blushes.

Sitting up I place on arm around her waist and kiss her lips gently. I kiss down her chest and kiss the top of each breast. Then I take hold of her left breast on my hand from underneath and I start sucking her nipple licking it a little as I do. Moaning she slowly grinds her p***y against my c**k as she throws her head back enjoying every moment.

I kiss her lips again and she pushes me back down on the bed again as she stretches her arm over to her bedside table and gets something out the draw.

And when she sits back up she has a condom. Taking it out of the packet she shuffles down again and puts it on me.

She shuffles up again and bends over and starts kissing me and I of course kiss her back my hands trailing all over her body.

She takes my c**k on her hand and puts it against her pussy hole before she slowly pushes herself down onto it and we both moan as she does. And she slowly starts riding my c**k placing her hands against my chest to keep her balance. Her p***y feels so good around my cock. She feels nice and tight around c**k and it's amazing.

Putting my hands around her body I roll us over so I'm on top and I hook my arms under behind her knees as I pound my cock in her tight pussy and the moans and little screams coming out of her mouth are so God damn sexy.

"Oh god," she says out of breath, "Jack," she moans, "oh God, I'm going to c*m," she moans.

Thrusting myself deeper in her she moans really loudly and her back arches as she c*ms all over my c**k. Her face is so god damn sexy when she cums.