Chapter 5

Elizabeth's POV

So I gave Danny a quick blowjob in our hotel room and we literally ran to the spa.

The spa was amazing, it was so calm and relaxing. However, right now I'm sat in the salon getting my hair and make-up done.

"So this fella of yours paid us above and beyond our prices for you to get whatever you liked done and all you want doing is your hair and make-up? Why not a spray tan and some nails doing?" The woman Jill doing my hair asks.

"No just hair and make-up please," I smile as she starts to brush my hair.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"I'm sure thank you," I giggle.

"Anyway, what's he called?" She asks me.

"Danny," I smile as two other of the salon women sit down next to us to talk.

"What's he like?" Another one called Jen asks.

"He's gorgeous," I smile, "he's tall, handsome, dark haired, dark eyed, he's funny, charming, intelligent and caring."

Just then my phone buzzes and my screen lights up and we all look over at it.

"Oh my God," Laura the other one gasps as she picks up my phone and looks at the picture that's on the front cover, "is this him?" She asks seeng the picture of me and Danny.

"Yes," I giggle.

"You're one good looking couple," she nods as she shows Jill and Jen.

"Oh wow," they say in sync.

"How long have you guys been together?" Jen asks.

"Around about seven months," I nod, "but I sort of disappeared for a month," I sigh, "but let's not get into that," I say putting a smile onto my face.

"Yeah, so where's he taking you tonight?" Jen asks with a smile.

"All I know is we're going out for a meal," I shrug.

"What are you going to wear?" Laura asks going wide eyed.

"I did bring a red dress but I'm not fussed on it," I sigh.

"Well how about we get you all done up and then we go look for something in the shop?" They suggest.

"That will not be needed," some man in a suit says as he walks into the salon holding bags, "Mr Knight dropped these off at the front desk this morning and told me to bring them here at this time," he smiles placing them down at the desk of the salon.

"Thank you," I say to him before he nods and then walks back out.

"He's actually went out and bought you something to wear," Laura squeals.

"I wish he didn't," I sigh rubbing my forehead with my hand.

"Why?" She frowns.

"He spends way too much money on me," I say my voice going a little high pitch, "it's our first Valentine's Day and I bought him a watch that cost £230 and then this car thing that cost £200 and then he takes me out for lunch and to the cinema and two nights here and then a spa treatment for the two of us, then this and now a new outfit."

"Why are you complaining?" Jen giggles, "it's nice to be treated, and you have spent a lot of money on him."

"I don't mean to complain," I tell her, "just he's always treating me."

"He's a keeper," Laura scoffs with a giggle.

I don't mean to complain about Danny treating me because yeah it is nice and I really appreciate it. But he's always treating me, ever since we started dating that's all he does. If it's not taking me out for a meal it's buying me clothes, if it's not clothes it's jewellery, if not jewellery it's shoes or my favourite perfume.

And yes I know most of you are thinking that well if he didn't treat me then I'd be complaining but that's not the case. All I want of Danny is love and affection, everything a boyfriend is suppose to be without all the gifts and treats.

********************

When the girls finished with my hair and make-up I went and got changed into my outfit that Danny bought me and God he has amazing taste.

Walking out of the bathroom and into mine and Danny's hotel room I walk over to my bag and put my mucky clothes in it.

Taking the heels that Danny bought me out of the box I bend over placing them on the ground and then I stand up straight holding onto the bedpost as I slip my feet into the heels and then I let go of the bedpost to sort my dress out.

"Babe are you-" I hear Danny saying as the door to our hotel shuts only he cuts himself off.

Looking over at him he's stood there frozen in his place with a dropped jaw as his eyes trail my body. And God he looks sexy, a black suit that fits his body perfectly with a white suit shirt and a thin black tie that's done right up to the collar, and his hair is brushed back out of his face looking messy but smart.

"Hey," I smile but he doesn't reply his eyes just keep fixated on my body.

Giggling I walk over to him and place my hand on his cheek and kiss his lips gently.

"Thank you for the new dress, shoes and earrings," I smile.

"Anything for my Princess," he smiles biting his lip as he wraps as arm around my waist pulling my body right against his, "you're so gorgeous," he whispers in my ear nibbling the top of my ear causing me to close my eyes and moan a little.

"And you," I smile, "look damn sexy," I bite my lip as I press my hands against his chest so that I can look at his face properly.

"I didn't realise how much your boobs would be out," he says as he looks down at them.

I'm way, way shorter than him even when I have heels on. That's how small I am.

"Oh I pulled my dress down a little much when I put the heels on," I tell him as I lift the dress up a little.

"You really do look gorgeous," he smiles stepping forward and kissing my cheek next to my ear.

"Thank you," I blush.

"Now we have reservations as this beautiful restaurant in town and that's in half an hour so we better get making our way," he tells me.

"Yeah," I smile.

"And I just realised you're going to be freezing," he tsks.

"Baby don't worry about it, we'll be outside for like two minutes I'll cope," I giggle before walking over to the bed picking up my silver clutch bag before walking back over to Danny and taking hold of his hand.

We both walk out of the hotel room and make our way downstairs.

"Here," he says taking his blazer off and putting it over my shoulders.

"Danny I told you I'll be fine," I frown as he takes hold of my hand again and carries on walking.

"We may as you say only be outside for two minutes but that's two minutes of you suffering in the cold," he says as we walk out into the freezing cold weather.

"But now you're cold," I pout.

"Babe I'm fine," he chuckles as we walk over to his car and get in.

We both put our belts on and then Danny begins to drive us to this restaurant.

When I got into our hotel room I changed my underwear so that I had on a matching red bra and thong, Danny's favourite colour. I'm hoping that me and Danny are going to have sex for the first time tonight, I'm ready now. I've always wanted to lose my virginity to someone I'm in a relationship with that I can trust and see a future with and well how much better can you get when you're in love with the person you're with.