Chapter 10

Elizabeth's POV

Although it's Danny's birthday today he's had to attend some meeting about the new college rules or something, so I've had to make my own way home. Usually I walk to the next block and then Danny picks me up in his car for us to go home.

Walking to the apartment door I hear lots of laughing and music coming from behind the door. Who's in my apartment? Mine and Danny's apartment even.

Unlocking the door I walk in and.......

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouts.

When I say everyone I mean Danny's parents, his brother, Jake, Ellie and a few other of his mates that I met at the New Years party.

"Oh where's Danny?" Julia asks me as I shut the door behind me.

"He's had to stay back for a meeting at the college," I tell her, "but what are all you guys doing here?" I frown as I hang up my bag and jacket.

"It's his birthday, that's why," Mike smiles widely, "it's a party."

"A party? Danny doesn't want a party," I laugh, "I was going to organise one but he kicked up a fuss about it."

"Well he's got no option now has he Sweetie," Julia giggles as she hands me a glass of white wine.

"I guess not," I smile.

"What time's he home?" Trev asks me as he looks at his watch.

"Another half an hour maybe," I shrug.

With that everyone gets back to talking and having a laugh, enjoying the alcohol, music and the little nibbles Danny's Mam, Julia made and placed on the coffee table in the living room.

I tried to call Danny and give him warning but he must be driving because he's not picking up.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouts again.

Walking into the living room I see Danny stood there looking totally confused and a little annoyed as everyone gathers around him to wish him a Happy Birthday and to give him cards and presents.

Finally everyone leaves him alone and he walks over to me.

"I thought I said no party," he sighs.

"I know baby, I'm sorry," I apologise, "but I had no idea they were here."

"This now means a birthday cake, blowing out candles, birthday bumps and my Mam asking what I wished for the rest of the night," he huffs as we walk into our bedroom.

"Yeah Danny," I sigh scratching the back of my head, "that would have happened anyway."

"What do you mean?" He frowns as he takes off his tie.

"I came home earlier today when I didn't have a session and I baked you a chocolate birthday cake," I tell him.

"You baked a cake?" He laughs.

"How is that funny? I like baking," I huff crossing my arms.

"I never knew that," he raises his eyebrows.

"That's because you always cook and bake, I never get the chance," I scowl at him.

"Sorry," he chuckles taking my face in his hands and crashing his lips against mine, he moves both of us hands down to my butt and squeezes a little roughly as he kicks the bedroom shut.

Knowing where this is going I unbutton his shirt as I start walking backwards towards our walk in wardrobe and I open the doors and push them open. I grab his shirt and untuck it from his trousers and then I push it back of his shoulders. He moves his arms behind his back and slips his top off himself and as he does that I take that as my chance to pull back away from the kiss.

"What do you think you're doing?" He scowls as I walk out off our wardrobe.

"I'm going back in the living room where everyone else is," I smile, "so make sure you put that shirt in the wash basket," I wink before opening the door and walking back into the living room like I said I would.

Since the night of Valentines Day me and Danny have had sex every night and every morning and not just once either. We're constantly having sex. We'll have sex tonight I know fine well we will. If Danny had his way just then we would have had sex right there and then. To be fair I'm just as horny as Danny is, so I cant complain. But when there's loads of people in the same place as us I will not take the risk of being caught by any of them. And yes me and Danny had sex in his office which is in the college in the same place as hundreds of people but lets be honest who is going to nosy in lecture theatres? No-one wants to be in those places.

Going into the kitchen I get two bottles of beer from the fridge and take the caps of with the bottle opener. I don't even like alcohol that much so why I'm drinking it I don't even know.

"El," Julia whispers as she rushes into the kitchen holding a birthday cake.

"What's up?" I smile.

"We need to do Danny's birthday cake and we always video the boys birthdays, so I was thinking you could bring the cake out for him," she beams as she gets it out of the box and starts putting candles in it.

"Elizabeth-" Danny says as he walks into the kitchen only Julia jumps behind the door and quickly slams it shut. Well I never expected that.

"Right I'm recording," she whispers just as I finished lighting the candles.

Picking up the cake with both hands we make out way out of the kitchen and into the living room and as soon as we do everyone starts singing happy birthday, to a very shy and embarrassed Danny.