Chapter 24

Danny's POV

So I drove me and Elizabeth to Central Park in hope that going to the place where we had our first date would give me some leeway.

"Come on then let's listen to this big excuse," Elizabeth says all sassy.

"You know I love you more than anything in this world right?" I tell her.

"So you keep saying but the proof is nowhere to be seen its masked over with all the bullshit and cheating," she fake smiles.

Sighing I raise my eyebrows and have a drink of my coke before looking at Elizabeth again who's sat staring at me with arms crossed over her chest.

"When you left me just after New Year things were really tough and I went out one night for a drink with the guys and I ended up bumping into Joanna and we got to talking and next thing I know we're in my bed," I shake my head.

"It's been going on since I left? Are you fucking kidding me? And I've slept in that same bed that you fucked her in?" She says in total disgust.

"It was only the once when you were gone I promise, I didn't hear anything off her till my birthday and that's where I really was when I was late home when everyone threw that party, I was with Joanna at her house," I admit, "then it was the night you stormed out my parents home and also at that party the other week," I tell her leaving out parts like me and Joanna texting each other all the time, sending nudes, calling on the phone, having phone sex and the fact I've slept with Joanna twice this week since she left me I'm not going to tell her all that though am I.

"You disgust me in every single way," she shakes her head, "you really do."

"I know and I'm sorry, I really am, you mean everything to me and I was stupid for doing what I did, it should have never happened, I swear I won't ever do anything like that to you again," I shake my head for some reason not believing a word I'm saying, "just please come home and we can sort this all out, I love you with every bone in my body."

"If I come back, you have a hell of a lot of making up to do and you're going to have to build up the trust between us again," she says with a blank expression.

"I will, I'll do anything for you," I smile but then my face drops and the look on my face must be of pure horror. I told Joanna to be here at 2:30 not 1:30 for God sake.

"Danny?" Joanna asks with a frown as she looks at Elizabeth on her way over.

Elizabeth frowns and turns around to see Joanna and then she looks back at me with a face of fury and that's when I just want to die.

"What are you doing here with her?" She spits as she stands with arms crossed looking down at Elizabeth who is looking back at her with the face of someone who is going to kill someone, "you told me to meet you here, I thought you were finished with her?"

"Slept with her only four times?"Elizabeth scoffs as she stands up shaking her head.

"No I'd add another 4 or so onto that," Joanna laughs, "he's been round mine this week fucking me, he's been texting me for months, sending me nudes and having phone sex with me, he even slags you off," she laughs with a huge smile only all that stops when Elizabeth punches her square in the face sending Joanna flying back to the ground.

"Me and you are done for good," Elizabeth spits looking me up and down in disgust as she puts her leather jacket on.

"Baby please," I beg as I grab her wrist, only it was a wrong move as she turns around and punches me in the face as well and then she just goes all crazy hitting me over and over again attracting everyone's attention and all I can hear is people gasping and cheering her on.

"Fuck you!" She shouts at me, "no bitch cheats on me and gets away with it you absolute scum! I loved you so fucking much, I put my education on the line or you! I wanted us to have children and grow old together! But you just had to go shag Shreks fucking grandma and ruin everything! Look at what you could have had," she says holding her arms out, "and look at what you threw that away for," she says waving her hand at Joanna that actually looks a mess, "I'll be around tomorrow at 10am to get the rest of my things from yours so make sure you're not home," and with that she walks out with everyone clapping and cheering her on.

Doesn't look like I'll be keeping Elizabeth after all.