Chapter 23

Danny's POV

Again I knock at Elizabeth's parents house door and again no answer. But the door moves back.

Frowning I push it and the door opens. Why's the door open?

Stepping in I quietly shut the door behind me just in case there's an intruder. I look around downstairs and nothing so I make my way upstairs and I start hearing screaming. It sounds like Elizabeth.

Rushing to her bedroom I run into her room expecting the worst of her getting attacked or something but is read what I see is Elizabeth fucking some other guy.

"What the fuck!" I shout.

Elizabeth stops and she looks back at me in shock before she quickly gets off the guy and jumps of the bad taking one of her bed sheets with her and wrapping it around her body and the guy does the same and that's when I realise it's Jack.

"Danny," Elizabeth whispers.

"You bastard," I growl in anger going over to Jack and punching him in the face sending him flying back down to the ground.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Elizabeth shouts slapping me across the face before she bends down near Jack seeing if he's ok.

"So you're sleeping with people already, you're sleeping with him!" I shout as Elizabeth helps Jack stand up.

"Oh because you're one to talk about sleeping with people! At least it's not whilst I'm in a relationship!" She shouts at me and I just stand in silence for a bit.

"We need to talk and we're going to talk now, so you leave," I say the last bit to Jack.

"Yeah," Jack says as he gets his boxers, jeans and shoes on grabbing everything else and leaving.

"Was he good?" I ask her.

"What?" She spits as she drops the sheet and picks up her bra and panties and putting them on.

"Was he good?" I ask again.

"Best I've had in a while," she smugly smiles.

"Oh really?" I scoff raising my eyebrows.

"Yep," she says popping the 'p', "now if you don't mind I'm having shower, if you want to talk you can wait," she spits before she grabs clothes out of her wardrobe including clean underwear, and then going in her bathroom and closing the door over.

Best she's had in a while? Huh? We'll see about that.

Taking off my clothes so I have nothing on I quietly open the door and shut it behind me before I open the door and step into the shower with her.

"What are you doing?" She shouts at me.

Instead of saying anything to her I grab her by the waist and I crash my lips against hers and at first she tries to pull away but then she realises the hold I have around her with my arms and she just melts into the kiss.

I put my hands under her butt and lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I place her back against the wall and she gasps at the coldness against her skin. I take hold of my cock and slide it into her pussy. I hook my arms under her knees and I start fucking her up against the wall, I kiss her neck and then I bite it and she moans in pleasure, she likes it when I bite.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," she tells me. Five minutes into fucking her and she's already going to cum. She moans a loudly and her pussy tightens around my cock as she cums all over it.

Lifting her up off my cock I turn her around and start ducking her from behind. I grab her hair in my fist pulling her head back a little as one hand is on her waist as I duck her hard and I slap her arse once every few seconds.

I pull out and I get out the shower pulling out Elizabeth with me and I lift her up into the bathroom counter lifting her legs up and to the side as I fuck her again as Elizabeth keeps one hand behind her on the counter and the other one at the back of my neck as we kiss one another whilst I'm still fucking her. Again she she moans loudly and cums over my cock as she swings her head back in satisfaction.

I let her legs down and I pull her back into her bedroom and I push her onto the bed and she squeals a little.

I kneel down on the bed in front of her and I push her over onto her front and lift her up on to her knees. I grab her wrists and hold them behind her back with one hand as I slide my cock inside of her again and start ducking her hard. I keep her hands behind her back and I pull on her hair again and the moans and screams escaping her lips are crazy. Soon enough she cums again and bites down onto the covers.

*****************

Two hours later and Elizabeth cumming 6 times I'm laid down on top of her resting my head on her chest.

"I love you," I tell her as I look up at her and she just sits there with a frown on her face.

"Get off me," she says with no emotion.

"What?" I frown.

"Get off me!" She shouts pushing me off her and quickly standing up.

She walks straight into the bathroom and slams it shut and this time locking it.

I grab my boxers and put them on before just sitting at the edge of her bed waiting for her to come back out.

Ten minutes later she walks out with her clean underwear and clothes on. A white vest top and black three quarter leggings.

"What are you still doing here?" She spits.

"We just had sex," I frown.

"Yeah, and it wasn't suppose to happen, it was a big mistake, a huge mistake," she says shaking her head.

"We need to talk," I tell her.

"No, no we don't," she scoffs shaking her head as she starts pacing the room nervously.

"Yes we do," I tell her, "just hear me out."

"What's there to hear? You fixed another woman whilst we were together!" She shouts as she stands still looking at me, looking absolutely pissed off.

"You fucked Jack!" I shout back.

"So what? I'm not even with you and I had a few to drink last night, what the fuck is your excuse when you were fucking that bitch whilst with me, huh?" She scoffs a laugh shaking her head at me.

"Let me take you for food and I'll answer all of your questions," I tell her.

"Why should I?" She frowns.

"So we can save this relationship," I blatantly say.

"Who says I want to save it?" She says with no expression.

"You didn't risk your education and I didn't risk my job for no reason, we did what we could do keep us both together, the amount of stress and difficulty that came with it was unbelievable but we got through it and you didn't give up, we didn't do it for nothing," I explain.

"You have an hour," she says and I sigh in relief.