Chapter 25

Elizabeth's POV

I can't believe that. I can't believe he arranged to meet her there when he was with me, at the place we had our first date as well. He even lied to me more than why he already had and he had the chance to tell me everything.  It knocks me sick knowing he's touched me after touching that thing.

Walking out of Central Park I realise I have no money with me and my house is over two hours to walk away.

Getting my phone out I call Jack.

"Hey gorgeous," he says as he picks up.

"Hey, erm you're not busy we you?" I ask him.

"Nope," he pops the 'p'.

"Could you pick me up at the corner of Central Park?" I ask.

"Of course I'll be there soon," and with that he hangs up.

I never ever thought that Danny would hurt me. Out of everyone I know I never thought for one moment he'd be the one to hurt me the most. I feel so betrayed, but I kind of feel nothing because I thought something was going on but I didn't know what it was and I never thought of it much because I thought I was just being daft, but clearly my instincts were right.

Jack pulls up in front of me and straight away I get in the front passenger seat.

"Thanks," I say as I put my belt on.

Looking at him I see him just looking at me and then I realise the black eye he now has.

"I'm sorry about your eye," I apologise.

He doesn't say anything though he just leans in and kisses me and I kiss back. This is crazy.

He pulls away from the kiss and starts driving to God knows where but I don't care as long as I'm away from Danny.

****************

So it turns out he'd took us to McDonalds but through the drive through and he just bought all sorts before driving is both to my place.

We sat on the floor in the living room with the food spread across the coffee table and we just sat and ate our food in silence.

****************

Laying there on my bed with Jack on top of me as we just make out I get this overwhelming feeling of sadness, being used and also a feeling of betrayal. And all of a sudden I'm just not in the mood for anything.

"Stop, stop," I repeat as I put my hands against Jacks chest and push him up away from kissing me.

"What's wrong?" He frowns as he puts his hands either said of my head looking down at me.

"I need you to go," I tell him, "I'm not feeling good."

"I'll stay and we can cuddle if you want, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to," he gives me a small smile.

"No, I want to be on my own," I deeply swallow, "I want some time on my own," I say pushing him off me and standing up away from my bed.

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you on your own, I can sit downstairs and just watch TV if you want some time on your own up here?" He suggests.

"No, I just want me in the house, like alone, alone," I nod being very certain of what I want.

"Oh," he says looking a little upset about it, "ok, erm, just give me a call if you need me," he says walking over to me, he places a hand on my shoulder as he leans down and kisses my forehead before leaving my room and then my house and then that's when the tears start.

It's crazy how little you can mean to someone when they mean so, so much to you. And it's so heartbreaking that when the person you trust the most betrays you so horribly. What annoys me the most is that all I want is for someone to hug me and kiss me and tell me everything alright, only I want that someone to be Danny, the man that hurt me so badly.

I don't understand how you can go from meaning so much to someone to meaning nothing.