Chapter 22

Jack's POV

God that was fucking amazing. Elizabeth is definitely the best I've had.

I lay on the bed next to her as we both just lay there out of breath.

"That was amazing," I tell her still out of breath.

"Yeah," is all she says.

Rolling into my side I rest on my elbow as I look down at her smiling. I stroke my hand against her back to the side of her face and then lean down and kiss her and she kisses back.

Once the kiss comes to an end I roll over and check the time, 3:45am.

"I'll be back in a minute," she says as she stands up off the bed and I wolf whistle and she just giggles as she goes into the bathroom.

I seriously can't believe me and Elizabeth just had sex. She is by far the best I've ever had. And I like how she didn't leave it all up to me to do, I like how she took control time to time.

She comes walking back in the bedroom and I just stare at her body. She's perfect in every single way.

"What?" She giggles.

"Nothing, you're just absolutely gorgeous," I smile.

"Whatever," she mumbles. She gets under the covers and as do I.

And what shocks me is she cuddles up to me. Like she she has her head rested on my shoulder one hand against my chest and one leg over mine. I wrap my arm that's she laid on around her and place my other hand on hers.

It wasn't long till Elizabeth fell asleep, and I just laid there enjoying her body on mine, enjoying hearing her breathe, enjoying the feeling of her breath fanning against my chest. I just want this every night.

***********************

Waking up, Elizabeth has her back pressed up against my chest and I have my arms wrapped around her body.

Smiling I lean closer to her face and kiss her cheek, which accidentally wakes her as she rolls onto her back and looks up at me. Absolutely beautiful, she's just woken up and she still looks beautiful.

"Good morning," I smile down at her.

"Morning," she yawns and I just chuckle.

Leaning down I start kissing her neck and I stroke my hand over her boobs, down her stomach and to her pussy and I start slowly rubbing her clit and the moans that escape her lips are so fucking gorgeous and my cock gets even harder.

"Fuck me," she tells me which takes me by shock and I stop kissing her and look at her with raised eyebrows and shocked face.

"Say it again," I smirk.

"I said," she smiles biting her lip, "fuck me."

Growling I smash my lips against hers before I reach over into the drawer Elizabeth went into and I get another condom out and put it on myself.

Getting on top of Elizabeth I crash my lips against hers again as I get my cock and put it at the entrance of her pussy and without warning I slam my cock deep into her pussy and she screams out in pleasure. Pounding my cock in her pussy she's screaming and moaning in absolute pleasure and then she rolls us over so she's on top and she starts riding my cock and I massage her breasts as she does. God she's so fucking amazing!