Chapter 3

Elizabeth's POV

Waking up I roll over to face Danny, only when I open my eyes he's not there.

Frowning I sit up and look around the room to see no Danny, but a huge smile is plastered on my face when I see a single rose in a vase on top of a tray with a glass of fresh orange and breakfast on it on the dining table.

Getting up out of the bed I walk over to it to find a note..........

Good morning Beautiful, I'm sorry you've woken up to find me not there, devastating I know ;) but I am out sorting our first Valentines Day together. Here's an English breakfast, you favourite, so enjoy and I'll be back by 10am.

Danny xxxxxxxx

Smiling I pull the chair out and sit down before I dig into my food.

I wonder what he's got planned for us. For Valentine's Day I've got him a new watch that cost me about £230 and then he likes Bugatti's so I've booked this hour drive for him where he gets to drive it and that was about £200. I've been saving up for them for ages. It's not a lot of stuff but it's a lot of money.

When I finish my food I get up and start to get ready.

When I finished in the shower, I put my hair up in a ponytail and did my make-up before getting changed into some clothes. I'm absolutely freezing so it's the best I can do with the clothes I brought.

Bending over the bed I begin making the bed that's until I feel that familiar hand of Danny's slap my butt making me squeal a little and jump up.

"Happy Valentine's Day," he chuckles as I turn around giggling.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist leaning in and giving me a long lingering kiss on the lips.

"You look beautiful as usual," he tells me as he looks down at me smiling.

"I would have made more of an effort," I tell him as I have my arms over his shoulders connected behind his neck, "but I'm freezing and this is the best I could do considering I don't know what we're doing today."

"Babe you don't need to make an effort, you could be wearing a baggy top and joggers with trainers and I'd still think you were beautiful," he chuckles.

"Yeah," I scoff, "so what's in store?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well first we're going to go to the cinemas and then by the time we come out it'll be time for dinner," he tells me, "but that's not all, that's just part of our day, sound good?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Sounds good," I nod.

*******************************

So we went to the cinemas and we were the only two people there and we watched Ouija again, which I loved again and then we went back out to Danny's car and he started driving us somewhere for our lunch, where? I don't know.

"We're here," he says parking up in a car park that's over the road from Central Park.

"Central Park yeah?" I smile.

"Yep," he smiles popping the 'p'.

"I love their food," I tell him as we get out of the car.

Taking hold of my hand we walk over to Central Park and walk in.

"Table for two, Mr Knight," Danny tells the waiter.

"If you will both follow me this way," the waiter smiles taking us both over to a table.

The surprising thing is though even though this is a different Central Park it's all set out the same. And what's really weird is we're sat in the same place we were sat at the Central Park over where we live on our first date. Strange right?

Danny pulls out my chair and pushes it under as I sit down.

"Thank you," I say to him as he goes and sits down in front of me.

"Can I get you both a drink Mr and Mrs Knight?" The waiter asks and we both just look at each other like, 'as if'.

"I'll have a coke please," Danny tells him.

"I'll have a coke as well please," I smile at the waiter before he nods and walks away to get our drinks.

"Sooooooo," I say with a little laugh making Danny laugh a little.

"Yeah," he chuckles, "I didn't ask you, how was your breakfast this morning?"

"It was delicious, thank you," I smile, "and thank you for the rose as well."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up," he tells me, "I had to come out and sort some things out."

"Don't worry about it," I shake my head.

"If I could have sorted out what I had to do this morning another time I would have but I had no option really," he sighs.

"Danny stop stressing," I giggle, "I understand."

"But it's ur first Valentine's Day together," he frowns, "I should have been there when you woke up."

"Danny just stop it," I tell him, "stop stressing, seriously it was nice not having to wake up to your face," I tease.

"That's mean," he gasps.

"I'm only joking baby," I giggle.

"I know," he winks making me blush.

"Here you are Madam," the waiter says placing my glass of coke down in front of me, "for you Sir," he says placing Danny's down in front of him before walking away.

"There's no menus," I frown as I look around our table.

"I know," he nods with a smile.

"What does that mean?" I scowl.

"Just wait because if I say anything it'll give the whole thing away," he says holding his hands up defence.

"Ok," I nod with a quick raise of my eyebrows.

"Let's talk about your interests," he says to me making me frown.

"I told you my interests before," I frown.

"I know but they might have changed," he shrugs.

"Hmmmm ok," I scowl.

*******************************

He's recreated our first date. We went to the cinemas and watched the same movie we watched on our first date. We went to Central Park the restaurant we went to on our first date after the cinema. The place was set out the same and we were sat at the same table just in a different Central Park restaurant. The reason there was no menus is because he had sorted it for us to have the meals we ate on our first date brought out to us. We talked about the exact same things we did on our first date. And he tried his best to get it just like our first date, including when the waiter started randomly singing and dancing, he even had the exact same waiter come over to do it, which I think is amazing. It's amazing the lengths he went just to recreate it.

Mine and Danny's first date was the first day I was truly and fully happy in a long time. Our first date means unbelievable amounts to me, and yes I'm sure everyone else's first dates with their partners means a lot to them but that first date was the day I realised that good things were going to happen for me. And I was right, yes we may have had a few bumps and yes I may have went away without telling him for over a month but all that made me realise how much I need him, how much I love him, it's made me realise all the good times we've had and all the good times that we could have.

"Thank you," I say to Danny as he begins to drive us somewhere.

"What for?" He frowns.

"Everything," I smile, "for recreating our first date and for just being you."

"So you finally caught on," he chuckles, "I tried as best as I could to recreate it."

"And you did an amazing job," I tell him.

"Really?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Really," I smile leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek before sitting back in my seat and just staring at him.

I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He's amazing in every way possible. I couldn't ask for anyone better.