Chapter 7

Danny's POV

Feeling the moving off my arms I slowly open my eyes to find Elizabeth taking my arms from around her.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I groggily ask her making her jump and gasp as I pull her body back against my chest.

"God Danny you scared me," she says breathing a little heavily from the shock.

"Sorry," I chuckle then kissing her right shoulder.

"I need to pee," she tells me as she tries getting up again.

"No I don't want you to," I whine keeping her body pulled to mine.

"Danny I'm going to pee myself if you don't let me up," she sighs.

"One condition?" I whisper.

"And what's that?" She whispers back.

"You get back into bed with me," I whisper back.

"I will," she giggles, "now let me up," she says so I do but she grabs the thin top cover off the bed and wraps it around her body so I can't see anything and then she gets up and walks into the bathroom. And what I noticed was the hiss that escaped her lips as she got out of bed, she's in pain from last night.

Last night was unbelievable. After me and Elizabeth had sex I ordered our very late desert and we laid in bed cuddled up next to each other just eating away at our food and we talked about us having sex and well just us in general as a couple.

Elizabeth walks into the bedroom and I just watch her with this smile on my face.

Before getting back into bed she looks at me and stops.

"What?" She smiles.

"You're so beautiful," I tell her and she just giggles and gets back in bed, "you going to get out of that?" I ask as I try pull the cover away from her body as I lay on my side propping myself up with my elbow.

"I'm cold," she tells me.

"That's what I'm here for," I chuckle.

Looking at her I see she actually looks embarrassed. I don't want her to feel embarrassed about her body, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, she's perfect.

"What did I say last night?" I say to her as I brush her hair back out of her face.

"You said a lot of things to me last night," she frowns.

"I told you not to hide yourself from me, remember," I raise my eyebrows.

"Because you saying that is going to make me all of a sudden so not self conscious or anything," she scoffs.

"What I mean is I see you in your bra and thong all the time, I don't understand why you get all embarrassed of me seeing you totally naked," I explain better.

"Because then when I'm totally naked everything's out," she tells me.

"Elizabeth you were totally naked last night when we were having sex, I've seen you naked already so why not again?" I chuckle, "I know I'm not going to win the argument, but I don't want you to feel embarrassed and shy to show me your body, I just thought you'd be comfortable enough with me now."

"I am comfortable with you," she frowns.

"I'm going to go and shower," I tell her leaning over and pecking her lips before getting out of bed still totally naked and walking into the bathroom.

I turn the shower on and get straight in. The water soaks all my body and my hair so I brush my hair back out of my face and as I do the shower door opens and Elizabeth steps in totally naked.

"What are you doing?" I ask her with a smile as I look at her body up and down getting an immediate hard on.

"You're right we've had sex and you've seen me totally naked once already so why not when we're not having sex as well," she sighs, "you don't think I'm comfortable with you and I can see why you thought that, so this is me proving I am more than comfortable with you."

"Babe you didn't have to," I shake my head before leaning down and kissing her gently on the lips.

"Well I wanted to," she smiles.

"I love you," I smile.

"I love you too," she smiles wider as I wrap my arms around her waist and press my lips against hers with her immediately kissing me back.

******************************

So yeah, me and Elizabeth had sex in the shower. She's just so fucking amazing and sexy.

Now though we're on our way home.

"I can't believe you're moving in with me today," I smile in disbelief.

"I can't believe you're this hyper about it," Elizabeth giggles.

"I can't believe you're not, this is like one of the most serious commitments in our relationship and I am so excited about it," I say all hyper, "this means we'll be waking up with each other every morning, we'll be going food shopping with each other, just everything, I mean that's if you haven't changed your mind."

"No, I haven't changed my mind," she shakes her head with a smile spread across her face, "I'm thinking that we should go straight to my parents place to pack."

"That's where I was going to go," I tell her.

"I just need to tell them," she sighs.

"It'll be fine," I reassure her as I take hold of her hand.

******************************

"How was your weekend away?" Max, Elizabeth's Das asks as me and Elizabeth walk in.

"It was amazing," Elizabeth smiles, "it was nice to get away for the weekend."

"Good, erm I was going to order some food do you two want anything?" He asks us both.

"No we're good," both me and Elizabeth say in sync.

"Dad I'm moving out," Elizabeth just blurts out.

"What?" He frowns looking really confused.

"Danny asked me to move in with him and I said I would...I'm moving out," she explains.

""W-when?" He asks.

"Today," she tells him.

"Oh," he says, "well you better get packing," he says before walking off out of the house leaving me and Elizabeth stood in shock.

Well that could have went worse, right?