Chapter 4

Danny's POV

After my recreating of mine and Elizabeth's first date I took her ice skating and the amount of times we fell over was unbelievable. But now we're back at the hotel getting ready to go for four hours of pamper time. It includes aromatherapy, a Balinese massage, a mud bath, a facial and some other stuff. And then I've booked Elizabeth in at the salon and I've paid them a load of money for them to do whatever Elizabeth's wants doing, her hair, nails or whatever. And then this morning I went and picked up a dress, heels and jewellery for her to wear for our meal tonight.

"Babe are you ready?" I ask Elizabeth as I walk in the bathroom just as she finishes putting her hair in a high bun.

"Yeah," she smiles.

"What bikini have you got on under that?" I ask her biting my lip as I look her up and and down walking towards her and hooking my finger over the white bathrobe belt and pulling her closer to me.

"Well you'll see won't you," she giggles going to walk around me but I pull her back by the belt.

"How about a sneaky look now before we go?" I raise and eyebrow as I lean down and kiss her neck.

"Or how about you don't leave a hickey on my neck for everyone to see," she raises an eyebrow back at me as she steps away.

"You're mine Elizabeth and I want people to know that," I tell her pulling her back to me again.

"Because the holding my hand and having your arms around me all the time doesn't show that I'm yours at all," she smiles shaking her head.

"A hickey is something that shows your mine when I'm not around," I tell her.

"But you are around," she frowns.

"So?" I shrug and she just starts laughing.

"Let's go," she shakes her head taking hold of my hands and pulling me out of the bathroom to leave our hotel room.

"Just give me one quick look and we can go, I promise," I more or less beg her.

"Oh my God," she mutters before letting go of my hand and turning around whilst opening up her bathrobe showing me this very sexy black two piece bikini.

"Me likey," I smile biting my lip as I look at her body.

"Now let's go," she smiles tying her bathrobe back up and leaving the room with me quickly following behind her.

"That wasn't a long enough look," I whine wrapping my arms around her waist from behind kissing her neck as I do.

"Yes it was," she scoffs.

"It's Valentine's Day you should be generous to me," I pout.

"And I will be just not now," she smiles.

"Ooooo when?" I smile.

"Tonight," she tells me.

"You've got me all excited now," I groan as I begin to get a hard on so I put my hands on her waist and press my body against hers more.

"Danny," she gasps giving my side a quick elbow.

"Sorry," I chuckle, "it's your fault."

"It's your fault I'm getting a hard on," she takes the piss out of me just as someone walks past, getting a dirty look of the woman we carry on walking and we both burst out laughing.

"But seriously babe, what's happening tonight? I have things planned for us," I ask her with a frown.

"Yeah I know, it's after," she tells me.

"Tell me," I tell her before sucking her earlobe.

"You can just wait," she tells me as she grabs my cock through the bathrobe.

"Elizabeth," my voice hitches.

"What?" She raises her eyebrows as she turns to look at me still with her hand grabbing my cock.

"I can't go and get a massage with a hard on," I tell her as my cock gets hard in her hand causing her to gasp and giggle a little.

"Well in that case," she giggles grabbing hold of my hand and pulling me back in the direction of our hotel room.

"What are you planning?" I chuckle.

"It involves your hard on and my mouth, take a guess," she giggles as she swipes the card and opens the door.

"We have to be at the spa in less than ten minutes," I remind her.

"We'll have to make it a quick one then," she smiles slamming the door shut and then crashing her lips against mine.