13

Y/n is just in a silly goofy mood 🤪 -a/n
(Maybe Dottore was too)
~~~~

Y/n stared at Dottore, making him shift uncomfortably. He knew by now that she had noticed his scar, his damned scar. He looked away from her, missing her look of pain. "If I may ask, what happened?"

He looked back at her, slightly surprised at her request. "I see." He crossed his arms, tapping his arm. "Alright. But first, get your shoes on, and dress warmly."

"Huh?"

"I have a bargain I need to fill." He spoke. "A story for another, one could say."

It clicked in Y/n's head. She was going outside. For the first time in week, she was going to feel the biting cold against her skin. She was going to feel alive again. "Really?" Her brain finally processed what he said. "Wait, a story for another? What exactly do you mean?"

Dottore stared at her, his eyes widening in shock. His own brain was going crazy with why she couldn't remember. He knew it was a separate personality -somehow- but he thought that even then they would share memories. Was the reason behind such different personalities because of trauma? He covered the growing smirk with his hand. He liked it when his brain started filling in the gaps for him.

How interesting.

"Don't worry about it quite yet, my dear. It'll get explained in due time." He chuckled, moving his hand. He gestured towards the mask, Y/n noticing the movements. She looked him up and down, pulling the mask closer to her body. She shook her head, turning on her heel and started to leave the living room. He watched her leave for a few seconds, wondering what exactly caused her to act like this.

Was she finally getting comfortable? Getting comfortable with him? An idea clicked in his mind, a sly smirk appearing on his face. Oh, my dear. What games you play. He thought.

Dottore walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up. She let out a squeak of surprise, her fingers almost slipping on the mask. Y/n still held onto it, much to his dismay. He huffed, sliding one of his arms away from her waist. Beknows to him, she was very flustered. Feeling the muscles he had under that simple blue button-up against her back did crazy things to her.

Not to mention feeling his rather strong arm holding her while the other made efforts to get his mask getting tighter and tighter on her waist caused her brain to create all sorts of situations and scenarios that she would rather not think about. Y/n felt like feeling these this was wrong, but if it was wrong, why did it feel so right. She somehow managed to get her brain work again, moving the mask out of his reach. She giggled, imagining his face. 

Dottore watched her moved the mask out of his reach and frowned. You know what, fine. He thought. He crouched, pulling her body as close to his as he could. His head was now next to hers, though her arms were outstretched. His brain was making things click into place, using this new position to his advantage. A rather, impulsive thought came into his mind, and he smirked at this.

He lightly nibbled on her ear, sending shivers down her spine. Y/n's body reacted on instinct and brought her arms closer, using the mask to try and cover her now deeply red face. Archons, this is so wrong. She thought.

He chuckled in triumph and took the mask from her hands. Dottore then got up from his crouching position and placed the blushing mess on the couch. He put it on, making sure it was on correctly. He did a shake test and it stayed. Then he looked at Y/n.

She was covering her ears with one hand, using the other to try and cover the rest of her face. She was failing miserably, but what mattered was that she tried, eh? She was on the other side of the couch, as far as she could be from Dottore as possible. Her eyes were wide, like she couldn't believe what just happened.

Oh- Dottore realized what he did and took a step back. Not that he didn't mind doing that, it was just so unnatural for him to act on such impulses. "Uh-"

"Mm-hm."

"G-go get dressed for outside, yeah?" He couldn't look at her, no matter how hard he tried too. Was this new emotion he was feeling embarrassment? Maybe.

She was silent for a few moments before sliding off the couch. "Y-yeah." Y/n turned and left the living room, almost tripping on her own feet as she ran down the hallway to her room. He watched her leave, his brain replaying what happened a few moments before.

Dottore covered his mouth, the bare skin of his hands smooth against his slightly chapped lips. He forgot he had taken off his gloves, they should still be in his back pocket. He checked quickly, though these useless thoughts and movement were to try and forget about the thing that happened.

At least he got his mask back, right?

~

Y/n shut her door silently, leaning against it. Eventually, she slid down to the floor, landing on the floor. Her mind also replayed the event over and over again, her ear not forgetting what his lips felt like against her skin. She hated to admit it, but she liked it. It might've been because it was first time she was treated like that, but you learned new things every day, correct?

Her lips curved into a slight smile, beknows to her. Her fingers drifted above the area where his lips touched. His lips were just a little bit chapped, but she didn't mind. For some reason. She blinked, realizing these thoughts about Dottore.

"No!" She whisper-shouted. "I can't!" Y/n slapped the sides of her face. The heat from the blood in her face made her hands warm. Only then did she realize just how red she must've been. Archons, she hated when she couldn't control that sort of thing. She sighed, looking at the floor.

A small chuckle left her body. Somehow, her body was left wanting more. She felt like her skin was wanting to be connected to Dottore's, to feel his warmth yet again.

Suddenly, she didn't want to go outside anymore. She just wanted him.

Y/n blinked. Something was wrong.

Something was wrong with her.