17

Y/n rolled over or tried to. There was something blocking her way, something heavy. She opened her eyes, closing them quickly. The rare sun shined through the window, brightening the room drastically. She groaned, trying again to move. The thing on her stirred, moving off of her ever so slightly. She looked at it, curious.

Oh. 

Oh.

Dottore was on her chest, asleep. He seemed to be rather comfortable, but she wasn't so he had to move. She pushed him off, causing him to wake up. It took a few moments before he was fully awake, seeing Y/n in her glory again. "Good morning." He yawned. Archons- his morning voice was hot. "I might've been a bit too rough last night, sorry."

"Wha-?" She moved to sit up fully, the pain in her lower body fully registering in her brain. "Ah-!" She fell back down, the pain lingering for longer than what she would like.

"Careful."

"Bit late, Dottore." A pillow smacked him in the face. "Jerk."

"So, mean." The bed squeaked, a signal to her that he got off. He moved to her side (was it her side? She didn't know) and picked her up carefully. She knew he tried his best to minimize the pain in her lower regions, but it was inevitable. His bed head made him look more like a mad scientist. It was nice, but not the look that suited him. She liked the other one better.

Y/n was still naked, but there was nothing she could do. The most was to get a top on; her legs were rendered useless because of the night before. Dottore wasn't though, he was wearing some type of sweatpants, which she didn't know he owned. There was a lot of things she didn't know. It made her more curious. "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting a warm bath ready. Maybe breakfast, if I don't burn it." He shrugged, pushing open the bathroom door. He set her down in the bathtub, somehow already filled with warm water. Did a clone prepare this? It was possible.

"You've done this before?" Y/n asked. She didn't realize what she said until she felt a pang of jealousy in her chest. With whom? It hurt; she didn't like it. She wanted that feeling gone.

Dottore stayed silent. She wasn't sure if he was trying to remember or trying not to remember. Either way, he acted like he knew what he was doing, even if Y/n didn't. "Have you?" She was surprised by the answer, maybe a bit embarrassed. She looked away, into the soapy water.

"Is it bad to say it was my first time?" She looked at his face.

His face was one of shock. The soap bottle he was holding fell out of his hands, landing on the floor with a hollow thunk. This was a bad sign. That was bad to say. Shit. She looked away, pressing her lips together. She began expecting something bad to happen, something like that always does.

Dottore's voice was tiny. "Really?" Y/n looked back up, the look of shock replaced with one of worry and sorrow. She nodded, watching his hands fall. This was so bad. Maybe even worse. "I'm so sorry."

Huh?

"If I had known, I would've made it a much more pleasant experience." He pulled her into a hug. It was one of the better ones, considering the wall of the tub in the way of the two bodies. "Oh, I would've been gentler, maybe not making you go through that many orgasms-"

"It's fine, Dottore." Y/n pulled away from the hug, the water sloshing in the tub. The bubbles were a nice distraction for a moment. "At least I found out I like it rough, hm?"

He let out a chuckle. "Yes, I suppose so." He stood up, brushing off invisible dirt from his sweatpants. "I better get started on breakfast. It's not going to make itself, and I sure as hell don't trust one of my clones to make it for me."

"Talk about the definition of not trusting yourself." Y/n smiled at him, watching him leave. The bathroom door closed, his footsteps growing faint as he moved away from the room. She sighed. This, this whole thing just wasn't right. She hated it.

She hated the way that she was forced to work with him. She hated that this absolutely psychotic relationship was being forced down on her like this. But most of all, she hated the way that they enjoyed last night. She hated the way she liked it. It was wrong. She stared at the bubbles flouting in the water in front of her.

She wanted to be back home, but home wasn't an option anymore. Leaving here wasn't either; the forest was too crazy, not to mention snow blindness. If she tried to leave the house now, she would be blinded by the light reflecting off the snow; her attempt would be useless. She currently didn't want to leave when it was snowing, the falling snow can be so disorienting.

Y/n would just have to accept the fact that she was stuck.

She could always make a break for it. A tiny part of her mind, a small bit in the back seemed to encourage it. It was a voice, telling her to do it. It's been there for as long as she could remember, though it got stronger since the war. That damned war. Maybe if she didn't sign up for the blasted thing she wouldn't be in this situation. She closed her eyes, pushing the voice away.

No. Not now. She can't run away now.

Sure, Dottore is nice and all, but how long until that exterior he wears breaks? How long until he grows bored of her and tosses her to the side like she never mattered? Or worse, how long until he uses her as one of his test subjects? These thoughts ran rampant in her brain. It grew worse and worse, stupid scenarios kept appearing, each one somehow worse than the last.

The bathroom door opened. Y/n jumped, covering her chest with her arm. The other one was holding her weapon, poised to strike. "Whoa there. That puny weapon isn't going to do anything to me, but I rather not deal with that matter, hm? It's just me, you can calm down."

Oh. Her blade disappeared into stardust, the golden fragments shattering as it touched Dottore. "Got the food. It looks like shit, and it might taste like shit, but food is food." He placed the plate down on a side table he had near the tub, sitting down. He looked at her. She looked at him. She was sure he was thinking of something that involved her, but she would rather not think about something that.

Knowing what happened last night, it was probably full of ways he could make her experience more pleasure. Not that she minded, but she had something else she needed to do first.

Sex with Dottore was a mistake. Y/n needed to leave.