27

Róbkij followed after Y/n, after she requested, he come with her. He did ask why, and her reply was that Dottore needed to apologize for his actions against him, regardless of if he was simply a copy of the original. He was just a bit uncomfortable in this situation, though looking at the experiments in the containers that lined the walls helped.

He remembered making such experiments, the joy he found in something finally working. A smile blossomed behind his mask.

Eventually, they reached the room that Prime resided in. Y/n entered first; their words hushed. Róbkij stood outside, nervous, his smile gone at this point. He knew that even if Prime said sorry, he didn't really mean it. He wasn't that type of person. At least, not to his own clones.

The door opened, making the poor clone jump. Y/n smiled slightly, seeing this clone being scared of a door opening was amusing to her. It was interesting on how even if he was a clone, the two beings she knew where so different.

She beckoned him inside, shutting the door quietly after he entered.

Róbkij looked at Prime. He was without his mask -he could only guess it was because she asked Prime to take it off. He didn't look very pleased.

Y/n seemed to ignore the way he looked at her, his eyes practically begging her to let him leave. She instead smiled at the clone, moving to be next to Dottore. Prime's body seemed to relax when she was near.

It clicked in Róbkij's mind. He had to fight the urge to smile.

Dottore fucking liked her.

Archons, that explained everything. He felt the corners of his lips begin to curve upwards to form a smile. He quickly looked down, letting out his grin. 

This man probably already fucked her already, it was just something the clones grown to expect. Prime had tendencies to not tell the person he liked them until after they had sex, but even then, he had his own flings. Granted, the flings didn't last long, with the woman and men running out of the room half-dressed screaming while blood ran down the side of their face.

He must really like Y/n if she hasn't left already.

Róbkij looked up, his grin gone. Dottore glared at him, not even bothering to hide it.

"Dottore, let's apologize now." She nudged his side, the kind smile that was once on her face now a forced one. She was getting angry.

Prime rolled his eyes, scowling. He clearly didn't want to do this.

"Dottore."

He grumbled. He looked at the clone in front of him, his glare never leaving. "No."

Y/n turned around and faced Prime. "Excuse me? No?"

"Yeah." He looked down at her. "I'm not apologizing."

"Dottore, I swear on the God of Contracts and the Tsaritsa herself; you will apologize to Róbkij!"

"You gave the clone a fucking name?!"

She kicked his shin. He wasn't affected. "Yeah, I gave him a name! Saying his number was weird!"

"Giving your clones number is weird, Prime."

Dottore somehow gotten ahold of a scalpel and threw it at the clone. The weapon landed in the door behind Róbkij, only hitting the wooden surface because he managed to dodge. "You shut your fucking mouth before I sew it shut #139."

The clone stayed silent, watching as Y/n kept her position between him and Prime.

"Now you have to apologize for doing that, Dottore!"

"I'm not apologizing for something I do on the daily with every single one of my clones, Y/n." Prime picked her up by the shoulders and set her beside him, turning back towards the clone.

"Hey-!"

Y/n moved in front of Dottore again. He stopped, looking down at her. She looked every adamant on making him apologize and not letting him get close to this clone.

"Now you have to apologize to every single one of your clones."

"I refuse."

"Dottore, I will ask the Tsaritsa to get the God of Contracts down here so you can sign a contract saying you will apologize to every single one of your clones."

Róbkij watched this unfold in front of him. He was amused. How this young woman was making Prime -an immortal being who is outmatched only by Pierro and the Tsaritsa herself- stop in his tracks and threaten him was hilarious to him. He could barely hold in his laughter.

Dottore's eyes narrowed. "You wouldn't."

"I can and I will." Y/n huffed. "Me and the Tsaritsa are best of friends."

"No." Prime didn't quite believe her, but he didn't want to take his chances. "You're lying. You only talked once, and that was when you left my fucking house."

"How would you know? Hmm?"

That was, in fact, the only time Y/n and the Tsaritsa ever talked. 

Y/n was bluffing.

They weren't best of friends. Yet.

"You're not with me 24/7."

"I might as well be." Dottore crossed his arms. He was getting tired of this useless bickering between the two of them, but he would be lying if he said it didn't amuse him. He sighed, closing his eyes. First the meeting with Pantalone and now this. How could it possibly get worse?

Y/n raised her eyebrows. "Is this you confessing that you want to be with me all the time?"

He jinxed it. He fucking jinxed it.

He opened his eyes and looked at the young woman in front of him. "You-"

Róbkij took a step back, his hand reaching back to feel for the doorknob. The sexual tension in the room was so thick, he could cut through it with ease. Whatever was about to happen, he certainly didn't want to be here to witness it. He's seen enough already; he didn't want to see any more.

His hands grabbed the door handle, turning it slowly. It clicked, telling him that the door was now ready to be open. Luckly, both Y/n and Prime were too busy with their bickering to notice him sneak away.

Róbkij didn't need the apology, nor did he want it. But seeing Prime like that while around Y/n was something he wanted to spread. A grin spread across his face. 

Oh, the other clones are going to have a blast with this new information.

~

Hehe

I hope you like this chapter :D

I felt like drawing and so I did. The drawing below has nothing to do with the current chapter, though it holds teeny tiny spoilers for future chapters. Can you figure out what the spoilers could be?

 Can you figure out what the spoilers could be?