16 (🍋)

Here y'all go (;
TW: Possessiveness

~

Dottore threw Y/n onto the bed, closing the door hastily behind him. Y/n watched him curiously, seeing as his form was rigid, out of control. It looked like he was trying to hold himself back. She was interested on what he was going to do next.

mine.

He took off his mask, placing it on the nightstand beside his bed. His face was flushed red, an unnatural look on him, but it pleased her to see it. She wanted to see more, what other faces he could make with that beautiful face of his. His eyes were glued to her though, almost like he was dressing her with his eyes, imaging what beauty lay underneath.

mine.

He came closer to her, leaning his face close to hers. Dottore watched her reaction, watched as her eyes widened with anticipation and something else. He smiled, placing one hand beside her head. Y/n became flustered, suddenly feeling embarrassed even nothing even happened yet. She was unsure if this was even right, fucking her own boss?

But oh, how it turned her on.

She was ready for him, the only obstacle in the way was their clothes.

"Mine." He whispered.

"Yours?" She questioned. Dottore flicked his eyes to hers, locking eyes.

"Yes." He kissed her lips, a simple peek. "Mine. All mine."

To feel his lips on hers, even if it was just for a moment, felt like heaven. She wanted more. He was like a drug she didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay in this high forever. Y/n reached up and grabbed the sides of his head, pulling him into a deeper kiss.

It caught him by surprise, but he melted into it. She moaned into it, sending his heart -he didn't even know he had one anymore- into a frenzy. It beat faster than he was used to, and it all beat for her. The one that was his. Forever. She broke away, a little disadvantaged by her need of oxygen, but it was nothing that could stop Dottore.

Y/n's hands fell away from the sides of his head, latching themselves to his button up. She smiled. She used her strength to flip themselves, so that she was now on top. She sat on his hips, the only blocking their skin was their clothes. She didn't like that. But Dottore did like the view. He liked seeing her top of him like this, and if he wasn't hard before, he certainly was now.

She smiled at him. Her lips, red from their kiss, was soft. He wanted them again. He wanted them on him again. On his lips. On his skin. He sat up, pulling her closer to his body, bringing her lips back onto his. Maybe he did this to distract her from the fact that his hands were working their way across her body, tugging on the loose clothing until it fell away from her body. Y/n squeaked, feeling his cold against her bare back.

"Oh, what a cute little sound." Dottore chuckled, leaning in closer to her ear. "What other sounds can you make?"

Y/n's body flushed again, another wave of heat reaching her pussy. She was getting desperate. She didn't like how long this teasing was going. "Then why don't you find out?" She kissed his cheek, leaning to his ear. "Dottore?"

"Oh-ho ho." He removed his hands from her back, instead trailing them down and down, brushing over the clothes on the rest of her body. "Let's get this off then, hm?"

She didn't think she ever moved faster before this. Before she knew it, all of her clothes were off, thrown to some corner of his room. He probably liked it, seeing her clothes strewn about, proving that she was his. Her fingers were quick to unbuttoning his shirt, managing to get it halfway off before she was stopped.