15

So no one noticed Dottore called Y/n 'love?'
How interesting (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)⁠・⁠・⁠・

~

Y/n stared at her sister. She was surprised, scared, and worried. How was she outside? How was she away from the house without collapsing from her pain? There was a more important question on her mind, however.

"How are you alive?"

She didn't realize she said it out loud until her sister looked at her. Tears flooded Tenkal's eyes as she recognized her dear older sister. "Y/n!" Tenkal pushed past Dottore, earning a glare from the male, falling into the snow and hugging the female tightly.

Y/n sat there for a few seconds, stuff with shock. Her eyes drifted to Dottore, who seemed to be a little bit angry about something. The agent behind him watched this happen, a sense of unease flouting around him.

"Dismissed." The doctors voice rang through the agents ears, the agent bowing and leaving without a trace. Now he could go us solely on the two siblings in front of him.

He was angry, oh so very angry. Y/n was his, no one can take her from him. She was worth to much, he couldn't let her leave, even if it meant to bring harm to her family. Y/n raised her arms slowly, almost like she was still unsure that Tankal was here.

"I'm here, Y/n, you're safe again." Tankal whispered.

What? What? She was confused. Safe? What did she mean by that?

Tankal pulled away, a beaming smile on her face. "It's so nice to see you again." Her face turned cold, turning to face the doctor behind her. "Dottore."

"Tankal."

"What are you doing with my sister?" Her voice was sharp, almost as sharp as the harsh wind that blew around them.

"I did nothing. Y/n agreed to this, came here on her own free will." Dottore smiled. " She even agreed to be my assistant."

"No." Tankal looked at Y/n with fear, holding her tightly against her body. "Why would you agree to that?"

She couldn't find her voice. Her eyes flicked between her sister and Dottore, her feeling in conflict with each other. She hated it. She hated this. The cold was too much now. She wants to go inside. Inside.

Now.

"Dottore, Tankal." She spoke, her voice made the both of them stop glaring at each other and look at her. "Let's go inside, yeah? I'll make something, and we.. we can catch.." She felt weak. Numb. Dottore pushed her sister aside and picked up his beloved assistant, earning a cold glare.

He simply walked away, not wanting conflict right now. At least, not while he was holding his dear. Later. Most certainly. "Come, Tankal. Let's catch up, no?"

Tankal glared at the man holding her sister. She knew she couldn't leave him alone, not with Y/n. "Fine." She snapped, following after him.

~

Y/n found herself awake on the couch, a cup of cold tea in her hands. She had forgotten the time she blinked, she was staring at the smooth surface of the thing for a while. Her eyes didn't hurt, not anymore.

"Y/n."

She looked up, blinking once. Ah, her eyes stung. It was a while after all. How long was it silent in the living room? Dottore stood by the doorway behind Tankal, she felt his eyes on her through his mask.

If only he took if off.. She would feel better after seeing his face.

"Y/n?" Tankal get her attention again. "You awake or something?"

"I-i think so, yeah." Y/n chuckled, looking away from the doctor in the shadows. "How's the tea? I think Dottore made it?"

"He did, it tastes fine I guess." She looked at the teacup and sat it down on the table in front of her. "Better than I thought."

"How insulting." His voice rang out in the living room. He stepped out from the shadows, moving to be next to Y/n.

"Well, I thought the tea tastes good." Y/n said.

"You didn't drink it, you stared at it until it turned cold." Tankal said.

"I've tasted it before. I think-" Her voice trailed off.

"You have. You said it tastes great." Dottore patted her head, getting a smile from her.

Tankal frowned, displeased about the scene in front of her. She sighed. "Enough about tea. Let's get on with the real reason why I'm here."

Y/n's attention returned to her sister, curious. "Yes?"

"Let's get you home." She stood up, brushing off her clothes.

Dottore was surprised, then angry. His face twisted into a scowl. Y/n leave? With Tankal? No. No, no, no, no.

Y/n is mine.

Mine.

Y/n set down her tea, shocked. "Excuse me?" She put her on Dottore's thigh, using it to push herself up from her spot on the couch. He watched her do so, feeling a bit sad to see her hand from his thigh leave.

"Yeah, go back home. It's better now-"

"No!" Y/n shouted. Tankal took a step back. "It's better? Do you know what it was like, to come home everyday to a mother like that?"

"Well, no, but-"

"Exactly." Y/n snapped. "You don't know anything."

Dottore smiled. He was happy that Y/n was staying. After all, Y/n was his. All his. His smile grew into a grin, not even worried about if Tankal saw it. That bitch. He never liked her. But Y/n. She was perfect, and permanently his.

"You have too! Father's gone crazy-!"

"You think I fucking care!?" Y/n shouted. "I'm done talking to you."

Dottore stood up from sitting in the armrest. With a single hand motion, one of his clones appeared, grabbing ahold of Tankals arm. "He will take you to your room for tonight. I'll take Y/n's to hers. Goodnight."

He turned and left the room with another word, Y/n hooked under his arm. She clung to him, in a way she didn't want too, but she enjoyed it. She clinged to him in a way like she needed it.

They stopped at Dottore's door. She was confused, to say the least. Her door was behind them. Maybe- oh. It clicked.

He opened his door, his thoughts only one word.

Mine. Mine, mine, mine. His eyes flicked to hers, hidden by his mask.

No one will ever take Y/n away from me.

~

Smut is happening the next chapter. You can skip it if you want, but I wouldn't recommend (;

If you don't want to read smut, there will be a 🍋 emoji beside the chapter name, so you know which ones to skip.

Until next chapter (it'll be out soon!)