24

Dottore was up and about, finding ways to distract himself from the wonderful experience he had only a few hours prior. He needed to find ways to keep him from waking her up for round two; she needed her sleep. His mask was on, feeling like he was forgetting something. If he didn't have it on, something bad was going to happen. The feeling was still there, though it was less prominent now that he was comfortable.

His fingers brushed over the marks she left on his skin, a faint smile on his face. It's been a while since he had experienced something like that, the last time being from a few hundred years ago. He was snapped out of his thoughts when a rather loud knock rang throughout the house.

He racked his brain to figure out who could be at the door, and why they would be at his house, then it clicked. It was Pantalone, right on time for their scheduled meeting. Shit, so much has been going on he forgot about it.

This meeting was going to be about his spending habits and possibly about Pantalone cutting off his funds. Or maybe even something else entirely. He couldn't remember correctly. This would be bad if he found out about his lover. But it was simple, at least on his part.

Dottore would just have Y/n stay in his room, and he would bring the banker into his office.

Yeah, it was that simple.

He got dressed, sure to leave a note for Y/n when she woke up, telling her that he was in a rather important meeting. Then, he left the room.

Pantalone was waiting patiently in the main hall, inspecting everything he set his eyes on. He must've been let in by one of his clones.

"Pantalone." Dottore forced a smile, though his eyes were glaring behind the mask.

"Doctor." The banker wore his usual smile, his hands seemed to be holding the papers needed for this meeting. "Let's go into your office."

He turned on his heel and went down the hallway, towards the stairs that lead to his office. The doctor grudgingly followed; he didn't want to leave Y/n alone for too long. The thought of Y/n leaving him was still like a fresh wound in his mind.

Pantalone waited in Dottore's office until he walked inside, shutting the door. The banker took a seat watching with sharp eyes his movements.

"Let's talk about your experiments, Doctor." He held up some documents, giving them to the doctor. He flipped through the papers, skimming the page and only actually reading anything that caught his eye.

"We made a deal that if you made any breakthroughs with your experiments -with the money I gave you- it would lead to more successful experiments and transactions, or do you not remember?"

Dottore looked up from the papers, looking at Pantalone's smug face. He wanted to punch it. That look wasn't good on him, any look rarely was. He resisted; he still needed the money somehow.

"I remember."

He smiled. "Fantastic." Pantalone opened his eyes, his face growing cold despite his ever-present smile. "So, where is it?"

"In the making." Dottore put the documents down on his desk, resting his head on his hand. The bankers smile faded. Now this, this was a look that fit his personality. Dottore had to resist the urge to grin at Pantalone's pissed off face.

"May I see it?" Pantalone said. This wasn't funny to him, but oh boy, Dottore was laughing hysterically on the inside.

"Oh, you could." He pretended to look concerned. "But I'm afraid all the blood and guts might get on your rather expensive coat."

"You're treading on thin fucking ice, Dottore." The banker snapped. "Get me my breakthroughs by the end of the month or your precious mora is gone and given to someone who can get me what I want."

"Good luck with that Pantalone. Have fun finding someone willing to torture and kill for your convenience." 

Pantalone scoffed and left his office, the sound of the front slamming echoed throughout the house. Dottore sighed, relaxing into his chair. As much as he enjoyed teasing Pantalone about his expensive clothing, there were other things he would much rather be doing.

Y/n, for example.

A knock sounded at his office door, the door creaking open a few seconds later.

"What was this meeting about?" Y/n asked. She held up the note. "This didn't really explain much, but I figured I should wait until I heard the door close to come out and ask."

Dottore looked at her. She looked very nice wearing his clothes, though he wondered where she could've possibly found a pair of shorts that fit her. He beckoned her over, waiting until she went over to his side of the desk.

Taking off his mask and setting it on the desk beside him, he hugged her waist, burying his face in her stomach. Y/n was surprised at first, but let it happen.

"The meeting was about an experiment I was told to do for the Regrator." He hoped he spoke loud enough for her to hear.

"I see. How's it going?"

He snorted. "I haven't even start it yet."

"Dottore-"

"I'd much rather be fucking you than doing what he wants." Dottore pulled Y/n closer to him, putting her on his lap. She quickly made herself comfortable, letting him rest his head on her shoulder. She chuckled, liking what he what he said.

"I'd like that too, but I am still very much sore." Y/n said. The doctor grumbled. "You do know it'd be faster if you had me help get started on this project of yours, right?"

"Eh."

"Don't 'eh' me, you know I'm right." She smacked his leg lightly. "That's okay though, we don't have to get started quite yet."

Y/n kissed his temple lightly, turning her focus on the documents on his desk. Dottore sighed, knowing what she was curious about.

"Those are the documents Regrater gave me, regarding the experiment and costs and bullshit I don't care about." He reached out and picked up the paper that was on top of the stack. "You can read it if you want."

"You put so much trust in me." She whispered, taking the paper from his hand. He shrugged, closing his eyes and relaxing into her body.

How warm. He thought.

Y/n read the papers carefully, reading over parts that Dottore had only skimmed over. As she went deeper into the stack, she began to realize what exactly Regrater wanted him to create. She was skeptical at first, doubting her own thoughts, but when she reached the last paper, it confirmed her thoughts.

"He wants you to make what?!"