How It Works

Hola! Welcome to Reverie Reviews where you can request for a review of your WP story from one of the SG reviewers. Not all of them are experienced but we make up with our passion.

The benefits of RR are that you get a second person's POV on your story and point out the areas that you can improve on. The minus part is that each review depends on the style of the reviewer and you may not agree with all of it. We highly recommend you choose the reviewer that best suits your needs.

To make a request for a review please read here:
1) Follow the Rules

2) Read the T&Cs of each reviewer CAREFULLY (forms are in each reviewer's page)

3) Be polite even when sending a reminder to the reviewer to get back to you

4) ONLY do the payments AFTER the reviewer accepts. (this is impt!)

5) Shop will be closed on certain days in a week so make sure to check out the "Status" under the sypnosis!

🌿🪴🌱

How will your reviews be delivered:
Each review will be posted as a chapter in RR. We will not be entertaining requests to take down the reviews unless it contains any insulting, demeaning or offensive content about your story. In hindsight, SG Reviewers will notify the management team if he/she is not confident of their tone in their review and we will help them to take a look from a third person's perspective. The review will undergo editing changes if necessary. Hence, the review SHOULD NOT contain any derogatory comments about your story. It should be noted however, that we offer constructive criticism and some of us do not sugarcoat our words.

In the case where there are reviews that felt demeaning or insulting to you, you have the rights to tag devianmisfit or this community in the comments. State that you felt that the particular sentence/paragraph was personal and you hope that the reviewer would not do this to the other reviewees.

Kindly understand that the reviewer was probably frustrated when dealing with the typos/grammar/flow of your story and thus, they could have struggled a lot when crafting your review. (There were numerous situations where the writing do not make sense, reviewees not reading payment terms properly etc.)

If you wish to support your reviewers, feel free to comment on your personal review that was crafted by them! Kam-sa-ham-nida ~ (합나다) 🌻