Reviewer: Snowy (CFCU)

Username:Dragoon_Of_Darkness

Username:
Dragoon_Of_Darkness

Introduction:
Hello, my name is Snowy and I enjoy reading and writing fantasy stories. I also enjoy learning more about mythology and other parts of the world along with monsters that live there. I try my best to get along with everyone and work well with them. I am really into loving the Kitsune theme stories and just anything related to the lovable foxes.

Genres I Prefer To Review:
Fantasy along with romance. Also, anything that has a monster girl or monster-related themes.

Least preferred Genre:
My least preferred genre would be real life, slice of life.

My Review Style:
My review style is big on showing what I think of your character growth and how you are showing them off, by showing off I mean by how they are changing throughout the story. How well they show their strengths and their flaws, I'm also good at pointing out the flow of a storyline.

Estimated Time Taken For A Review:
3 days to a week, it is based on how busy I am currently.

My Special Conditions:
- If the book you are asking for has long chapters it may affect the time it takes me to finish, so just bear that in mind, please.
- I will review max of ten chapters.

Payment:
Payment A -
A follow, read two chapters for The Young Kitsune with comments more than just a few words, please.

Payment B -
A follow, read four chapters of The Young Kitsune with comments more than just a few words, please.

Payment C -
A follow, read six chapters of The Young Kitsune with comments more than just a few words, please.

Forms
Username:
Title of Book:
Genre tags (please include if mature/lgbtqia+):
No. of chapters:
What you wish for the reviewer to focus on:
Referrals (optional):
(Tag me at the end so I get the notifs)