review #12.S3: Epsilon

Title: Epsilon

Author: khionewrites
Reviewer: MoniTheTigerEmpress

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
SYNOPSIS

Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thrown into one of fangs and savagery.

As a newly-turned werewolf in a kingdom of strangers, Kyra must fight to keep her throat intact and her secrets close as she sets out to master her untamed gift. But in a court of lies, deception, and beasts who resent her very existence, she must watch her back and guard her heart. Especially when it comes to their leader, Azriel South, a man who is as charming as he is terrifying. Worse yet, he's the only person Kyra can halfway trust.

But as Kyra's feelings for Azriel begin to burn through every human assumption she made about their kind, conflicts arise. And as foreign territories attack and dark forces emerge within the court, one thing becomes exceedingly clear:

Their kingdom is crumbling, and only she has the power to save it. 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Title:

I like the title. I think it is a unique title and a beautiful one.

Cover:

Firstly I'd like to say that the cover is absolutely stunning. I love the colours and everything about it. There was nothing I could improve upon it.

Blurb:

I think your blurb is great. It gives us enough detail but not too much or too little. We got to know who the story is about and I think it is enough to grip a reader into wanting to read your book. I also think your blurb is the perfect length.

Overall:

I'm going to keep this review quite short since I didn't find any improvements to mention. Overall, I felt like this was a well written story. The grammar throughout was done well and there was nothing I could find in that aspect that needed improvements. I feel like a lot of people can relate to the main character, Kyra, especially in the first chapter with how her mother treats/speaks to her. I'm glad that Kyra had her friend Alia.

I really liked the descriptions you had, I felt they painted the scenes wonderfully. Your characters are wonderfully developed, and you can see their personalities shine. I found the pacing perfect and the story flowed well. I really enjoyed your book and think it was done well. I think a lot of people will enjoy your book just as much as I did.