I

"who lose need to drinks!"

A boy who was clearly drunk, shouted. The other roared at that and they began to throw hands.

"rock, paper, scissor!"

One of them said and a girl groaned

"that's not fair! I'm not ready!"

"hey! No back out now!"

A girl named Suha handed a glass of soju to the girl. Yoomin groaned and take the glass before drink it all in one go.

The group of newly adults cheered. They are currently celebrating as they finally reach the age 20 years old and able to do adults things. Not like they don't secretly tries alcohol or anything.

A guy stand up and put his bottle of soju above of his head

"let's drink one more time! This is a sign of our adulthood!" he shouted and they roared once again making Yoomin dizzy at how loud they are. She was surprised that the owner doesn't kicked them out.

Yoomin was slowly getting drunk but her friends keep feeding her more which she can't refused until she completely drunk.

"you guys are bastard!" she shouted as the rest laughed

"you drunk?" Suha asked, feeling worried at her friend. Yoomin immediately shook her head

"no I'm not"

Suha grab her shoulder and pulled her up before glancing at the rest

"we are heading home. See you next time!" she said and dragged her whiny friend out the restaurant. Suha stand with Yoomin arms wrapped around her shoulder.

"you are so heavy" Suha muttered before Yoomin dropped on the ground when Suha loose her grip.

"yoomin....." she said and sighed

"wait here, okay? I will asked for help from them" she said and leave her alone outside.

"t-this is rubbish!"

She giggled to herself, totally looked like an insane person. Yoomin punched the hard ground and groaned in pain.

"you hurt me!" she yelled at the ground, talking to the ground when she hears footsteps behind. Turning around and saw blurry guy standing there. He stopped walking, staring at her and she chuckled.

Yoomin get up before throw herself to him, recognized the jacket.

"Mincheol!" she shouted, hugging him tightly. Yoomin grab his face before smirking

"I like you! I like you since high school!" suddenly confessed. Yoomin lean in and kiss him. Being a total newbie at this, she accidentally bit his lips and she can heard him groaned.

He pushed her back before cursed under his breath, totally leaving. Yoomin head become blurry and she drop again on the ground.

"Mincheol...." she whispered