III. The Single Professor

Yoomin woke up early as usual. She was the type of person who was easy to wake up, sensitive sleeper and early bird. She changes her outfit and checked it on the mirror, one last time before leaving the room. Walking downstair to cook some breakfast.

Yoomin take a look around the kitchen in awed as the kitchen looked so sophisticated and aesthetic but it's look empty. Yoomin opened the fridge door to check inside and saw kimchi which is a must in Korean refrigerator. Also, she saw the flour and some alcohol cans.

Yoomin Pov

House this big but this fridge looked so empty. I scoffed, imagining the frown man and laughed quietly. I put all the ingredients that I can find on the kitchen counter, thinking hard by myself.

"what should I make with kimchi and flour?" I asked myself.

"kimchi jeon" I imagine the food making my mouth watering. <Kimchi jeon is a food that Korean people usually cooked for breakfast. It's like pancake but with kimchi in it>

I take the bowl and spatula to mix all the ingredients together. Looking at the mix, that frown man face flashes my head. If I cook for myself.....will he tell my mom? My mom really will kill me knowing that I doesn't cooked for my 'family'

I rolled my eyes and decided to just cooked for him as well. I pour a bit of oil on the pan and pour the mix a little bit. I repeated the process over until we had enough for two servings. I take two plates before put each plates 4 kimchi jeon.

I set his plate down on the dining table before closing it with a cloche. I take mine and sat down before eating them without caring anything else.

Soon my university lecture gonna start and I kind of nervous. I have no preparation for it at all. Thankfully, I was in the same major as Suha and Mincheol so I felt kind of glad for it cause I can depend on them.

I looked down on my food, seeing it almost gone is kind of sad. I finished the last bit and put it in the sink. I washed every dishes and pan that I used to cook breakfast before checking on my phone.

I just realized that I forgotten to told Suha about my wild yesterday. I checked my phone to see many message come through.

I looked at the message icon and group chat appeared. I chuckles seeing pictures of us drunks. It was clearly taken by someone who drunk as well cause it so shaky.

"we really went crazy huh?" I mumbled and exit the group chat. I looked for Suha name and typed

'I have big announcement to tell! I will come to your house now'

Not long after that, she replied

'yeah sure, excited to know what it is"

I get up from the chair and my gaze dropped on the food under the cloche. Do I have to tell him where I go? Will he called my parents for this?

I groaned and take a note which can be find in the cabinet nearby before writing down

'headed to friend house. Not sure when coming home is'

I put it down under his plate but you can still clearly saw it before walked out the house. I went to her house by cab. I knocked on her door and she opened it, yawning.

"the guest I expect" she chuckled and wider the door entrance.  I walked in and sat down on the couch, making myself comfy. She sat down near me and wiggle her eyebrows

"so...what the news?"

"I'm married" she coughed. Suha looked at me like I'm crazy.

"don't joke around like that! That's not funny" she glared and I shake my head, sighing afterwards.