XVIII. Always There

Dooshik come out from the bathroom and dry his hair before picking out outfit for the day. He choose dark gray shirt with black trouser and white tie.

He put them on and fix his hair before come downstairs. As he come downstairs, he noticed that Yoomin wasn't there.

Also, the table was empty. No breakfast for the day. Dooshik gaze upon her bedroom door while thinking why she isn't cooking breakfast today knowing how much she likes home-cooked meals.

Dooshik put his hand in his trouser pocket and walked to her room. He lift his hand and knocked on the door gently.

"Yoomin?" he called out however no one answered. Dooshik grab the doorknob and twisted when the door opened. His eyes gaze on the figure who was completely covered with blanket.

"Yoomin...." he come closer and pulled down the blanket to see Yoomin sleeping under the blanket.

He chuckled and put his hand on her shoulder to wake her up when burning sensation hit him. His eyes widen and he come even closer. He put his hand on her forehead "you are sick right now...." he mumbled under his breath.

Dooshik sat down on the bed next to her "Yoomin, let's go to the hospital" Yoomin rustled the bed and eyes weakly opened. "I-i am okay" Dooshik sighed and looked back at her "don't be stubborn about this, Yoomin. You had fever right now"

Yoomin grabbed his hand and smiles "I just need to rest a bit. That's all I need because I felt fine afterwards" Dooshik stand up "you don't have to go lecture today. I will told them" he said and leave the room which Yoomin thought that he is going to work.

When he come back with small basin and towel hanging on his broad shoulder. He take out thermometer and hold it out to her "open your mouth" he said and she did as he told. Dooshik take her fever measurement and  went back downstairs.

He grabbed medicine and water before get back upstairs. Dooshik sat down next to Yoomin and take one of the pill

"Yoomin, open your mouth" he said as Yoomin looked at him, whining

"I don't like pills.... It's okay, Dooshik. I will be fine if I just take a long rest" Dooshik gaze soften at that. He lean down "you have to.  Trust me" he said and hold out the pill.

Yoomin was still stubborn. She shake her head again "it's doesn't taste good" Dooshik let out a sighed. He put the pill in his mouth before leaning down even further and grab her chin.

Yoomin watched in daze when he suddenly kiss her. Yoomin grabbed the bed sheet at the sudden action. Dooshik pushed the pill in his mouth to her slightly open mouth before pulled away.

"I'm sorry for doing that but I had to" he said and stand up. Yoomin gulped down the pill as her heartbeat is going crazy. Dooshik expression are emotionless. He covered her with blanket and put wet cold towel on her forehead.

"Get well.......soon" he mumbled loud enough for her to heard and leave the room. Yoomin closed her eyes as slowly sleepiness hit her.

Dooshik who was coming down, take out his phone and called his assistant.

"Student name Yoomin Kang was sick. She can't come today and I can't come in today too. Tell Que to take care of my class today" he hang up after saying that.

Dooshik went back upstairs and went to her room. He grabbed her wrist gently since she is sleeping. He checked her condition and he is glad knowing that she just had normal fever.

Still get a bit worried of her, he called one of his acquaintance. After a few ringing, the call was answered. Dooshik leave her room to not accidentally wake her up.