XXX. Party in The Mess

Yoomin Pov

I waited at home for him to arrive. It's not like I even told him about it. I guess.... I just miss him. For real, it's been awhile since we actually have normal talk.

The front door opened suddenly. I almost jumped from my position at the sound and I can immediately saw him standing there. He looked a bit haggard to be honest. I don't even realize that I walk closet to him. I realized it when he stared at me.

"a-are you okay?" I asked wanting to hear him answer.

However, he just brush it off and walked past me but before telling me to get ready.

"Where are we going?"

"The party. I told you a few days ago"

"Ahh...." I totally forgot about it thanks to many things in mind. I looked down a bit embarrass at that fact but I rushed back to my room to get ready.

I take out my most recent dark blue sparkling dress before hanged them out as I went to take a shower. I want to look really good for the party knowing this is the reason why me and Dooshik got married at the first place.

This will helped my family business as well as his business. I take a deep breath while brushing my hair with hair conditioner. After awhile, I got out and dry myself before getting in my dress.

I went to my mirror and checked myself out before adding a few accessories and applied some makeup.

I grabbed my purse and phone before went out the door and as soon I come out, I bumped into Dooshik who walked past my room at the same time.

"You done?" He asked, hands in his pocket. I nodded as an answer and we both walked out the house in the same pace.

Dooshik was the one who drove to the place because I don't know where it is and he better be the one who drives. I am not that good at driving.

After half an hour, the view of a big mansion come to the view. Even before we parked, I can see how many people are there. This is probably the most biggest party I ever been.

It's look so fancy and make me kind of insecure knowing how basic I looked right now.

The car parked and Dooshik take off his seatbelt before turning to face me for a moment "ready?" He asked making gulped.

My heart beating so fast because of nervousness and worries. I am not sure f I am showing it on my face when Dooshik put his hand on top of mine.

His face show confident and he keep on his pokerface really well. That's his usual expression so it's no big deal but I can sense that he want to comfort me despite all.

"I will deal with everything. You don't have to be worry so much" he said and get out of the car and I followed him. I believe in him.

We walked side to side with my arm clicked with his arm. We looked really like a couple. But knowing the actual fact behind all of these make my heart aches badly.

As soon we walked in the entrance, we were greeted by someone I don't know. She was a little bit taller than me and she seem so happy seeing Dooshik. She was young for sure. Maybe a bit older than me but she is pretty and sexy.

She gives a mature girls vibe which is something I envious.

"Dooshik!" She hugged him but he quickly pulled himself away. He doesn't even bother to hide his discomfort.

"It's been awhile since we meet right? You look more handsome and hot each days" she winked saying in sultry voice. What is she..... My gaze divert from him to her. Did she into him? My fist clenched, trying my best to not show this feeling boiling in me.