XXII. Electricity Touch

Yoomin Pov

"Yoomin! Did you know that our university gonna held a night at the symphony event!" Suha shouted, feeling excited about it. Me who was lying on her couch, chuckled.

She always get excited about this kind of things which is cute to be honest. "What kind of event is that?" I asked, curious.

Suha looked at me in extravagant gasps "you didn't KNOW?!" I nodded and she explained "we have to dress up and we will enjoy an evening with the local orchestra, or show our school spirit by attending a performance of the school's music department ensembles"

"Oohhh, I get it" Suha sat down next to me "but not only that. They also said there's gonna be pottery lesson held. So you can learn pottery which is something that you been wanting to learn since high school" My eyes widen at the mention.

"Seriously?!" she nodded, proud. "Yep, that's why we had to join it" I laughed at how enthusiastic she is about the event. I admitted that it's been awhile since we hangout together. I missed how we always crash school event and buy almost many things.

I held her hand and grinned "sure. Let's go together" Suha jumped on me with her whole body to hug me. Thankfully that I was ready. If not, I might break my bone. I giggles at the thought and she let go.

"wait, I had something to tell you"

"what is it?"

"earlier at uni, I saw our professor"

My heart beating at the mention.

"he was talking to a girl. Then, I heard she confess her feelings to him" Suha said.

My lips twitch at that. My heart felt crumpled for some reason. Is this how it felt knowing someone we like had someone else that likes him too?

"but he reject her of course" Suha seem to notice my face expression "he said it coldly, to be honest. I was surprised at how mean he is" Suha lean back, rolling her eyes.

"I don't know why anyone will like him. He have trash personality even though his body and face is good looking" Suha put her hand at the back of her head "I don't get how you can stay at the same house as him"

"He wasn't as bad as you thought. I mean I agreed that I talk bad about him too before but..... I seen his kind side"

Suha looked at me with smirked "don't tell me.... You like him?"

I gulped, looking away "I-i mean...."

"you like him" she come to the conclusion. "but you are Mincheol's girlfriend" she reminded me. I sighed at that. That's what been in my head the whole day.

"You know, Yoomin... I don't get how you can change feeling that fast but do you think Dooshik like you back?" I looked at her with small smile, feeling sad knowing that he doesn't.

"I don't....think so.... I mean, look at me. I wasn't interesting and he....perfect" Suha put her hand on my shoulder "we doesn't even talk these days" that's the reality.

Suha sighed "is it because of that day? You guys still haven't reconcile?"

"we haven't"

"you should think of something, Yoomin. You two couldn't act like this forever"

<Home>

I opened the door and walked in. I take off my shoe before putting it on the shoe rack. Feeling thirsty, I went to the kitchen to drink when I saw a plastic bag on top of the kitchen counter.

I walk closer and looked inside to see it was jjamppong. It was a meal consist of fresh noodles, various vegetables and seafoods. It was served in a red hot soup base.