XXV. Drunk

Yoomin Pov

"And this is the playground that we used to play at" I swirled around for the extra effects which earn me a chuckled from him.

"they look pretty normal" he pushed the empty swing. The swing move back and forth in slow motion.

"well, it hold many memories here" I crossed my arms and sat down on the swing next to empty swing that he pushed.

I smile fondly remembering all the memories there "your mother used to buy many cans of soft drinks for us here" I glanced at him. I was hesitated to be honest. I know that is a sensitive topic for him.

"why? Is there reason for that?"

"I remember that I used to be really shameless kid. I guess I ask your mother for it but you never take it cause I guess you hates sweet back then too" I held my hands together on my lap, swinging the swing gently with my foot.

"but I don't know you hates sweet things until now. You never really spoke about yourself. I remember the only things that you talk about is how you annoyed with me and my brother" I giggled when his frowned appearing in my head.

"we really annoying back then. Too friendly and talkative. Two goofballs together" Dooshik chuckled and I can felt his heat from behind me. He stand in front of me and stopped my gently rocking swing.

He lean down and poked my forehead with his finger "you still a goofball" is it....normal? Wasn't that...insult? But why.....am I blushing right now? His face is right in front of me and him smiling doesn't help the situation at all.

"I want to meet your brother" he suddenly said after a moment of silence. His faint smile still on his face and he doesn't move away either.

"l-lets go.....at my parents house this sunday" I clenched my other hand too tightly.

"sure" he pulled back and stand straighter. Then he went behind me and start pushing the swing for me gently.

"thank you" he said when he pushed the swing. My ear burning for sure. He sound sincere at the moment.

"welcome. Dooshik, I wish you earn back the good memories" I said smiling "my parents always like you ever since you were kid. You always be polite to them so... It's will be great if you remember memory with them, at least"

"did my family used to happy like yours?"

".....yeah it is. I said it honestly. Your mother and father back then really are the coolest people I ever seen. You do so many things that you want without holding back and you used to act lovey dovey with your mother" I chuckled

"my mother got jealous of that and told my brother to act cute like you did too" I laughed remembering how many times they fought with words over that.

"you really love your mom" I glanced at him from my back and I saw him looking down.

I stopped the swing and drop on my foot before stand right in front of him. Dooshik stand straighter and looked back at me "I appreciate what you did. Thanks" he said before I throw myself at him.

I know. He have hard time holding back his emotions right now. This is a sensitive topics for him. You don't have to act fine......

"welcome....anything for you" he wrapped his arm around my waist. He buried his face on my shoulder and I patted his back, whispering encouraging words.

"I'm not crying, you dummy" I heard him mumbled making me laughed "you should, you know. Act like you are crying at least" Dooshik pulled back and grab me by my shoulder.

He lean forward and stopped right in front of my face "should I kiss you as thank you?" he smirked as my face flushed.

"w-what?"