XX. Unavoidable

Dooshik sat down on his office chair. His eyes staring at the documents on the table, after receiving it from his father. No matter how much hatred he had against them, he doesn't felt good to make his own father homeless so he actually went easy on them.

As long the Soo-aee doesn't disturbed Yoomin anymore.  His phone just then buzz. Dooshik checked on his phone and sighed, after reading the text. Apparently, Haneul want to meet up.

Standing up and leave the room without complaining knowing how persistent his friend is. He walked his way to the University parking lot and went to his car when he heard voices. Dooshik stopped and walked closer to the voice.

"you kiss her?!" Dooshik watched the two of his students talking. He frowned and was about to leave when he heard a name which make something inside him showing reaction.

"Yoomin actually really beautiful right? But did she actually good kisser?" the guy asked as Mincheol chuckles. He looked way to proud about it. That's make Dooshik clenched his fist without realizing.

He was annoyed. Wasn't sure which is the reason for it. Because they kiss or because this guy actually brag about it?

"she what people said but she suck dude. It's not like I care though. I am with her because she is rich and that's it" Dooshik gritted teeth hearing it

"after maybe I take her v-card, I will leave her and you can't take my leftover" Mincheol laughed along with his friend.

"shut up, asshole" Dooshik punched Mincheol, appearing from the bushes.

"Prof!" the friend shouted in horror seeing Dooshik face expression. Mincheol looked up on him too "what are you doing!" he shouted when Dooshik grabbed his collar once again.

He lifted him up in the air easily thanks to his muscular body. He punched him again and throw him down. He had a killer cold gaze and that's enough for them to tremble in fear.

"don't you dare appear around Yoomin anymore" Dooshik kicked Mincheol for the last time before leaving with clenched jaw. He couldn't even think straight. He told himself that he should stop feeling pity and want to help her knowing damn well how ungrateful she is.

He wasn't really into heroic actions and he should just let everything be but things happened on its own.

Dooshik get in his car and drove to the cafe, Haneul send the address to him. As soon as he arrive, Haneul noticed that his friend is in awful mood.

"what's wrong dude?"

"nothing"

"your eyebrows and eyes telling me that there is something"

"I had no reason to talk about this. It's just pointless" if he told him about it, for sure he will get teasing of his life so he rather keep it to himself.

It's not like he can answer if Haneul suddenly asked if he have feelings to her or not. He had no ideas about it.

"why did you want to meet up?"

"I already did what you ask me to. I already checked on your mother old medical check up but there's nothing going on"

"....are you sure?"

"Yes I am but I am saying this based on the documents of course"

Dooshik sighed, he buried his face in his hands. "my mother had no signs of any type of illness at all. How can she just suddenly passed away?"

".... I am not sure. But I don't think you can't trust government at all. I think they were corrupted"

"I know, Haneul. That's why I only talked about this with you"