XXIV. Remnisicent

Yoomin walked back and forth, thinking to herself. She want to do it. No, she have to.

Picking up her phone, she walked out and went to his room. Yoomin take a deep breath before lift her hand to knock.

After a few knocking, the door opened revealing Dooshik who was looking messy. He had messy hair with black plain T-shirt, tuck in his black sweatpants.

Looking at me, he yawned "what?"

"are you free today?"

"....why?"

"let's go to our old school and playground. Who knows it can trigger your memory or something"

Dooshik let out a sighed "did you think I don't do that before?"

I just give a reassuring smile "but it will be different with me around" Dooshik looked hesitated a bit before hummed as sign of agreeing. We both decided to just eat out instead of cooking at home.

<Cafe>

"what do you want?"

"I want to have chocolate filled bread"

Dooshik looked at the worker and called him over.

"Good morning miss and sir! What are your order?" the waiter asked.

"chocolate filled bread and just give plain bread" the worker jotted down what Dooshik said.

"give us one hot chocolate and coffee" Dooshik added before the workers leave.

After he leaves, me and Dooshik were in comfortable silence. None of us speak up first. Dooshik lean back on his chair with his head facing the big window, staring at nothing while I glanced back and forth on my phone to him.

He looked extra handsome today. His hair are brush back and he wears white shirt. His shirt is literally clinging to his body shape which make him extra hot. I looked down on my face when I caught myself staring.

"why are you suddenly doing this?" Dooshik speak up first.

Why? I just want to spend time with you. But of course..... I can't say that.

"I want to help you" those come out my mouth instead.

Dooshik move to look at me properly and rolled his eyes "I don't need your help anymore"

"why not?"

"I don't think my past memories are something I want to gain back"

"I..is it painful memory?"

".... I'm guessing it about my mother"

I clenched my fist. But I want you to remember me. The memories that we used to had.

"w-what about.....our memories?"

Dooshik tilt his head to the side with confused expression displaying on his face "what about it?"

"don't you....want t-to know?" I said it too quickly.

"there are no reason for that. This memories of us is enough" he said it too casually.

I bit my lips to prevent them from quivering and act casual about it too.

"but I would love to. If they did come back" Dooshik said with his attention out of the window.

Before I even manage to reply, the worker came back with a tray of our orders. He put it down and smile "these are your orders" he said and looked at me with a smile.

"are you two dating?" he suddenly asked making me chocked on nothing.

Dooshik peered at the worker with raised eyebrows "what is that question" he crossed his arms. His whole vibe is giving a very scary and cold.