XVII. Rude

Yoomin Pov

The door of the room was opened. I turned and saw Dooshik, coming in. He looked really annoyed for some reason. I sit up and watched his behavior for awhile before speaking up

"why? Is everything okay?"

He looked at me and sighed "just got in fight again"

"with your dad?"

"Nope. 'Her'"

"what did she did this time?"

"......just go and sleep" he said and went to the bathroom instead of answering. I hear the water running and lay back down on my back.

Did she.....mention anything bad again? I'm getting worried, if I had to be honest.

After awhile, Dooshik come out the bathroom. He sit down next to me and quietly sighs

"why haven't you sleep yet?" he asked ruffling his wet hair.

"well.....are you okay?" I asked back. Turning my whole body to face his back side.

He turned his head to look at me "you shouldn't be so worry about me. I can handle myself just fine" he lay down after making sure his hair is dry.

"I can too and you still look after me, right?" he always did, to the point I felt like I was spoiled.

"it's different, Yoomin" he said eyes closing. "I always deal with this on my own" he added.

He put his arm under his head, eyes closing. The nightlight from the city shine on his face as the curtain are draw opened. I don't close the curtain. He looked magnificent and peaceful at the moment.

He looked like angel.

He shine under the dim light.

"you can depend on me sometime"

"......why? We will part way at the end of the day anyway" his one eyes opened lazily, glancing at me.

My head hang low when he said that. I was remind of what we are. Why....did I felt sad?

"we can still be friends, you know... You can still depend on me"

His other eyes open too. His eyes pierce into mine when he said it "don't say that" he said with small smile

"what if I get too attach to you?" my eyes looked back into his. He looked...honest at that.

"I'm joking" he added again and turned his body away. I stared at his back as my head keep repeating what he just said.

Attach?.....whats wrong with that.....

"I won't mind" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"your future boyfriend won't enjoy it" he answered.

I chuckled at that and lay down as well "I don't think I will have boyfriend in the future"

"why?"

"I'm bad at dating. I never even date before..... Even right now as you can see....  I have crush on a guy but I was too afraid that I couldn't even confess"

"you are pretty and have great personality. I am sure one day there is a guy who will like you for who you are" I smiled at his compliment.

"even that.... I don't think I will have boyfriend" Dooshik turned to me

"Then, should we just keep this marriage?"

"W-what?"

He chuckled "joking again. You are funny" he said and lay on his back "you can stay single forever. Being single isn't something bad" I rolled my eyes