II

"Is everything done packed up?"

Dad said. Yoomin doesn't looked at him and sat down on her bed, totally not in the mood to talk. Her dad looked down a bit, feeling bad but then he come closer and put his hand on her head.

"you will do great I'm anything you do" he said before stroking her hair.

"at least tell me why sudden marriage?"

"we need heir, Yoomin. Your brother refused to get marriage saying marriage is dumb.... If you doesn't get married with him, people won't believe our alliance with his family"

"what's that connects between heir and alliance?" she said grimaced.

"you can have heir so both his family and our family would have secure future. Meanwhile, people won't doubt us knowing the deep connection based on your marriage"

"so this totally political marriage?"

"you can make it love based marriage"

Yoomin glared at him "I don't like him and I won't"

Yoomin looked down on her hand as a face flash in her head. Mincheol.....

Dad patted her shoulder before leaving her, thinking that she need time alone. Yoomin let out a sighed as soon he leaves.

"what should I do..... I can't even confess to Mincheol anymore" she growled and kicked the air in annoyance. Her brother is kind of at fault here. She immediately dialed his number.

Not long after that, he answered. "how are you doing, sister?" the person at the other line said making she groaned.

"this is all your fault" her brother chuckled "what did I do this time?" he asked totally curious about what happened.

"I had to be in this loveless arranged marriage because you think marriages are dumb" her brother laughter roared from the phone.

"really? Then your dream wattpad plot line is happening to you" he said teasing his sister.

"I will killed you when you come home"

"I wont, then" her brother laughed again

"joking aside, is he hot?"

"how can I know about that? I never meet him before. At least when him grow up"

"wait? We know him from our childhood?"

"He is uncle Kang's son"

"uncle Kang?! Seriously?"

"yeah, I'm not joking"

"...isnt he the frowning kid and also the culprit who break your finger?"

"yeah... he is totally the same person"

"oh my......" her brother sighed

"try to slap yourself? You totally in your book storyline"

"I kill you for real" she gritted her teeth and hang up. She can heard car engine noises outside. Peeking from her bedroom window but failed. She sighed and grab the last item on her desk, putting it in her box. It was a book given by her crush, Mincheol.

Mincheol is a guy who always looked after her at high school. He was Suha's friend at first when he naturally become her friend. He kind of good-looking as well. He was popular among students back in high school cause he totally a gentleman and take a good care of people.

Her mother suddenly knocked on the door.

"your husband is here" she said making Yoomin panicked a bit. She wasn't sure how the guy looked or even if he will be kind towards her at least. Hoping that he is not creepy or pervert, she take a very deep breath.