XXXIII. Interested

"should we play some games?"

Someone shouted, suggesting to play something after done building our tent. It's actually good ideas.

One of the senior stand up and lead the group.

"how about we play truth and dare?" He asked looking around the group. Suha nudged at me, leaning to me "so typical" she rolled her eyes, joking.

Dooshik who sit across me just watch us quietly unlike the professor next to him.

"Did you two gonna join us too?" Senior asked looking at Mrs. Joo who replied back with big grin "sure. Our ages wasn't that far from you guys and we are outside University right now so no reason to be formal right, Dooshik?" She turn looking at him.

Dooshik shrugs not really answering but everyone just assume he agreed with the plan.

The student sitting near me lift her hand "let's turn bottle and whoever it point, they had to choose between truth or dare" others just nodded, agreed.

"I will spin it" another one said and spin the soju bottle. We watched as the bottle spins and it's land on one of the students.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" she said and one of her friend asked the question. I don't really interested in the answer so I just lean back onto Suha. She lend me her shoulder without complaining and we just watched as we wait for bottle to land on anyone we interested in.

"Yoomin!" They turns looking at me. I immediately fixed my sitting position and gulped down my own saliva.

"What?" I asked back as Suha laughed "the bottle land on you" she explained.

"O-oh"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth...?"

"Did you have interest in one of the guys here?" Junghyun asked and Suha eyeing me with small smirk. She lean in and whisper "that's his first question of the day" before pulling away.

"Emmm... He is he-here" I answered purposely looking away. I couldn't answer looking at him. This is embarrassing.

Junghyun send a smile to my way before looking away and everyone smirk to his way. Even his friends. Some of them even nudged his side.

My eyes couldn't helped but glance at Dooshik and our eyes immediately meet. I gulped realizing that he been watching me from the start for our eyes to meet like this.

Junghyun spin the bottle and they watch waiting for the bottle to stop. Finally it's stop and it was Dooshik.

His expression is still the same. Blank and look totally bored. "Oh! Truth or Dare?" Mrs. Joo asked.

"Truth" others kind of boo at it because dare is more exciting rather than the truth. 

"Who is the prettiest girl here? Including the students too"

"..Yoomin" he said looking straight at me. That's make my heart jumped and I am shocked. What's.....

Mrs. Joo shifted looking at me with glared. I gulped and looked away. I am pretty sure my whole face is red. I hope no one able to see it.

Junghyun cleared his throat "okay. Let's turn the bottle again" he said, glancing at me for a split second before turned the bottle.

The bottle spins and it's landed on Mrs. Joo this time.

"Truth or Dare, miss?"

"Dare" they all started to cheered like crazy.

"Kiss someone you find attractive!" One of the students shouted. They all looked at her with smirks "sure if you guys were cool with it" Mrs. Joo said.