XXIII. Jealousy

Yoomin Pov

I walked through the crowd along with Suha while staring at each delicious looking food.

"I can't believe it! This is totally live up my expectations" she giggles, holding on my left arm. We totally looked like couple from the back except for the facts both of us straight.

As we walk, she suddenly stopped. Her eyes looking around, searching for someone.

"where's Mincheol? He didn't come?"

I shrugged "he told me that his friend invited him to watch football match instead"

Suha rolled her eyes "he literally put his friend first than you, his girlfriend. I regretted supporting you two together" I grinned seeing how protective she is over me. It's make me felt loved and I love it.

Suha then smirked "but you actually have feelings for other guy now so I am cool" she teased me. "Yeah but we still dating, no matter what"

"when are you gonna break up with him?"

"I....dont have the guts to say it. I felt bad, you know"

"then? Are you gonna just stay?"

"...I guess?"

"you don't even know that he currently been making money. He bought so many expensive stuff nowadays. I don't know where he got the money" I looked at her surprise at what she just told me.

"...dont tell me, you give him all those stuff"

"no I am not"

"have you ever give him money?"

"I...guess? I mean.....i give him to help him but that's it"

"what? Help him?"

"yeah..... I did?"

"what for? He doesn't have anything urgency"

I bit my lips. I am not sure how to mention it without her getting angry at me. However, Mincheol really asked it as helps. I don't think that's bad.

"he left his wallet at home, one time"

"typical ridiculous excuse and you believe it" Suha smacked my head. "Now I know why he suddenly brag about having money to his friends!" Suha looked at me totally displease with the fact I give him money just like that.

Suha stopped walking making me stop as well "did Dooshik know about this?" that's make me sighs.

"why would him? That's my money, not him"

"don't marriage couple share their bank account"

I rolled my eyes "we are not actually marriage couple" Suha groaned walked ahead. I watched as she walk past crowd. She totally mad at me. But that's the truth, right...... Sooner or later, we will be nothing to each other. I'm glad that I don't confess to him earlier because it's gonna be awkward.

"Professor Kang!" I heard someone shouted. I turned around and saw Dooshik far away from me. He turned too so I actually only saw his back.

A girl come near him and cling to his arm. I saw her getting closer to whisper in his ear. He doesn't done anything too. He let her, clinging to his arm like that. I sighed and ignoring my heart aching at it.

Why would he cares..... It's not like we actually marriage couple and he don't even like me. It's all just one side. I don't care, I lied to myself and walked faster to leave the scene.

Is she....his girlfriend or something? But he told me that he is single for 27 years..... He could be lying or they just got together when we had fought so he never got the chance to tell me.