XXVII. Not In Relationship

Haneul let out a sighed as soon he saw what kind of face his friend have.

"....seriously? Frowning again?"

"what?" Dooshik glared and puffed out his smoke.

"it's been awhile since you smoke too. What the hell happening today"

Dooshik dropped his lit up cigarette and stomped on it.

"I always know that kid have something in sleeve" Haneul tilt his head to the side with the most frustrated face ever.

"can you just talk?! Seriously, it's getting annoying and I want to know"

"none of your business" Haneul groaned, kicking the air "I swear, I will punch you one day" he scowled and lean back.

Dooshik take a sip of his coffee, slowly breathing to calm himself down. Haneul who was busy thinking suddenly something catch his eyes.

"that's your ring?" he asked, leaning forward to touch the ring. Dooshik just let him be with eye rolled which totally ignored by Haneul.

"did she have the same ring? I don't see them when I meet her before"

"she take it off, I guess" Dooshik shrugged.

"why would she?"

"our marriage is a secret"

Haneul nodded understand before calling someone to order their food. After ordering, Haneul talked about many things that happening at hospital when Haneul suddenly remember something.

"Ah! I forget to tell you"

Dooshik looked up, curious "our hospital chairman have daughter, if you still remember"

"I guess" Dooshik said looking totally uninterested.

"she ask about you today to me" Haneul smirked "I guess her crush on you still going on, huh" Dooshik sighs hearing his friend teasing him about it.

"so what? It's not like I am gonna see her anymore. I don't even care. I am not interested"

"well, you are the unique man. Who dare to reject a hot, sexy, beautiful, cute and rich lady like her"

Dooshik take another sip of his coffee before putting it down "I have my own money. I don't need all of those things"

"you are right. Whatever but she planning to held a party this friday and she ask me to invite you"

"not interested" Dooshik answered shortly making Haneul laughed "you really doesn't change much" Dooshik looked away, ignoring the remark.

"however, don't you think you should go? I mean.....if you not coming, she will literally keep inviting you. You know how pushy she is" Haneul put his arm on the table "I really don't want her to keep bringing this things up" he said being honest.

"then, you want me to come just so she can keep asking me out?" Dooshik glared at his friend "no of course not" Haneul grinned "I just wish for you to come and do something. I mean, reject her or something"

"I already did that thousand of times"

"then, tell her that you are married"

"......" Dooshik become quiet.

"I mean...her father is one of your company shareholder so maybe this is the opportunity to tell people about your marriage" Haneul suggested, smiling being proud of his idea.

"I have to talk about this with Yoomin. This involve her too" Dooshik said taking a bite of his jjamppong.

"I won't do it if she not interested" Dooshik added making Haneul smiled "you really sweet husband" Haneul teased his friend about it.