VIII. Secret Admirer

Yoomin Pov

I watched the drama on TV while yawning.

"this is boring" I mumbled to myself. I looked on the clock hanging on the wall. It was 3.00 pm. I get up and went to the kitchen. I grab the stuff for making baking a cake.

I mixed all of them together and pour in on the tray. I put it inside the oven and waited for it to cook. I don't even know if Mincheol had girlfriend or what. My thoughts drifted to him. He never mention about his love life so I had no idea about it.

After an hour, the oven bell rang. I turn it off and take out the tray with oven gloved. Taking the cake out of the tray and put it on the plate. I made chocolate cake. I smile proud at how beautiful and actually smelt delicious cake.

Just then, the front door opened, revealing Dooshik. He get inside before taking off his shoes. Dooshik gaze meet mine. He come closer and take a look on the cake I made. "you made this?" he asked and I nodded, smirking

"great huh" he rolled his eyes and put his briefcase on the table. He ruffled his hair making his face shine at that. He really good looking. I'm surprised at that. I admired him a bit before looked away.

Dooshik rolled his white shirt sleeve up and went upstairs leaving his briefcase downstairs.

I take a look at the briefcase and saw a letter next to the briefcase. Curious about it, I pick it up and opened it up.

Professor, I always watch you from a far. You always looked beautiful and handsome under sunlight and that's make my heart thumping so hard. It's sometime hurts as well. I am glad to know that you are single.

Will you give me a chance?

"What are you doing?"

He said behind me. I turns with wide eyes and smile apologetic "sorry. I don't mean to see this but.... You have secret admirer?"

"what?" he asked back, taking the letter before reading it in one flashed. He crumpled the letter with frowned and throw it away.

"why did you do that? Your secret admirer will be sad knowing you throw it away" Dooshik huffed "I don't care" he said and take the briefcase

"then why did you take the letter?"

"I thought she want me to help with her assignments or something" he admitted, looking over his shoulder

"but... I felt bad for the girl"

"that's your own feeling. Don't include me in it"

"well, you should at least appreciate the courage...you know"

He turned to look at me "why should I?" I looked at him back "well, I have crush on this one guy too. I don't even have courage to confess so that's why I applaud for girl for able doing so"

"the guy who you mistakenly thought he is me and kiss me that day?" my ears light up at the mention

"hey! Don't mention it anymore! It's embarrassing!" I shake my head and waving my finger back and forth.

"who is he?" he asked making me looked up at him, surprised

"why should I tell you?" he sighed "you say that we need to act like happy couple around our parents. Don't you think we should start by telling each other about this?" he said face still looking neutral as ever.

"w-well.... He is someone in your lecture....."

"Mincheol?" he guessed it right in one go. Is it too obvious?

"how did you know?!"

"you literally gawking your eyes on him"

"...how did you even manage to catch that?"