XIV. Hard Feelings

Yoomin Pov

I smiled at him and chuckled "best friend?"

He scoffed "nope. Rather than that, teammate is the best" he said and lean back. He brushed his shirt and brushed his hair back "no hard feelings" he said and walked past me.

I covered what felt like aches in my heart with small smile. He leaves the room and I sat down by myself. Why the heck I felt like this.......

I sighed and stares down on my hand. I don't even realize it before but.... In my hand, there's not even.... A ring. We never bought them in the first place. I guess...... We really.... Marriage on paper.

<Time Skip>

"Yoomin!" As soon as I arrived in university, I heard Suha shouted my name. She ran to me and throw her whole body to me immediately.

"How are you doing?  Without me?"

"horrible! You don't even know how many times I accidentally call you and then remember myself that you aren't here" she pouted while crossing her arms.

I laughed at her antics and we walked to our lecture hall together.

"so wanna tell me what you and your hot husband doing together the whole week?"

"we did nothing like you might be interest in" I answered honestly

"however, there's might be something" I chuckled and continue

"his body is exactly our type"

"WHAT?!" Suha covered her own mouth.

"you telling me that you two did nothing that might interest me but you have seen his body?! What is that?!"

"well I told you that we got to act like we did in love right? We managed to fool my parents but that's make my mom starts talking about grandchildren and stuff like that" Suha doesn't say anything as she waiting for me finished the story

"so...we thought if we didn't act like we actually have 'night' together, my mom would suspicious of it so....we hugged each other sleeping and to make it more believable.... He take off his shirt since it not like I will be the one who does that"

Suha gasped and grab my sleeve. Her face right in front of me "you two hug? Sleep together? In his bare torso?" I nodded hesitantly and she began jumping around

"there's no spark? At all?"

"well....  It there I guess but it's just that" I said pat her shoulder and get inside the hall. I sat down on my seat as Suha followed. We sat down next to each other and not after that, Professor comes in.

Dookshik was wearing light blue shirt with no tie or coat. His shirt sleeves was rolled up showing his arms veins.

His hair was brushed back, a bit messy. He looked around the class before stand straight like he always did.

"Let's start and as usual" he stopped and turns to the whiteboard "wanna play around in the class? Get out" he begin writing stuff on the whiteboard like a robot. He wrote so fast and when he done, he turned.

His left arm on the desk while his other one on his waist. He looked at us like belittling us and smirked "think you guess can answer all of this correctly?"

Everyone groaned at how many questions there are on the whiteboard. I chuckled and began writing down what he wrote. It's not like it was a surprise anymore.

<Time skip>

After lecture ended, Suha and I walked out together. "I guess he is the same Dooshik" Suha said groaning.