XXXII. Retreat

This trip is so sudden. Even I just got to know that my major are going on a trip. Apparently, even Dooshik was surprised by the news.

"I can't wait!" Suha hopping feeling happy that we are going to spend time together after awhile. I wrapped my arms around her waist to stop her from falling, grinning.

While Suha was talking excitedly about what she wants to do while we were there, I looked around searching for him.

From afar, I saw him. He was talking to another lecturer. No, he was listening to her talking. The professor who always cover for him if he take a leave.

The same professor who give ridiculous amount of assignments. Not many people like her and talked about how they prefer Dooshik than her.

"He won't disappear if you look away for a moment" Suha teased, caught me staring at Dooshik.

My cheek felt hot at the tease. I am embarrass that I got caught. I hit my shoulder against her shoulder, laughing to hide my embarrassment.

Just then, I saw Mincheol. He was holding hand with another girl who even me myself not sure who she is. Is she even in major?

I scoffed feeling bad for the girl. I am sure he was using her to get something.

Our eyes meet. Mincheol looked at me  as I gulped. He frowned almost immediately and looked away in the end making me rolling eyes at that. Who did he even think he is?

I turned my head to where Dooshik are before and realized that he wasn't there anymore.

Where is he? I looked around but again failed. He wasn't here anymore. Where did he gone to?

Suha grabbed my wrist and turned me facing her. "Can you accompany me to the toilet?" She asked making puppy doe eyes and I just agreed.

We walked to the bathroom together and while she was inside, I waited outside. I take out my phone and start scrolling my media social feeling bored a bit.

Then, I hear voices. I looked up and I was saw him a bit away from me. I straighten my back and want to talk to him when I noticed he wasn't alone. I looked at who he is talking to and realized that she was another major professor.

What is she doing with him? Why did they talked here instead of where we waited for the bus to come? They can talked there. Why they have to be here? Away from everyone and privately like this?

I am jealous.

Suha come out from the bathroom and stand next to me, staring at Dooshik too.

"Why is she acting pretty like that?" She rolled her eyes "so fake" she grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to where they are.

I cursed her with my eyes "what are you doing?!" I half yelled and half whisper.

Soon enough, we stand in front of them. Suha bowed and I followed "good morning Mr. Kang and Mrs. Joo" her hands still grabbing my wrist.

"I hope we are not disturbing you two talking" she said smiling. Dooshik looked at me "is there any problems?" he asked looking concern.

"Ahhh....it's nothing bad, prof. Just some small concern about my friend here" she pushed me to make me come closer to him.

"I need to go and grabbed something so I had to leave her alone and she was scared. You know, I am her shining knight so can she stay here with you, Mr. Kang?" Dooshik glanced at me before hummed "sure" he answered and Suha immediately ran away.

I stand next to him, shuffling my position feeling awkward. Why the hell Suha did these to me?! I understand that she wants to help but this is embarrassing.