XXI. Blooming

Yoomin Pov

The morning sunlight began to trickle in through the openings in the curtains. My legs were overheating in the places where the sunlight fell directly on them. I tried to curl up to move them out of the light and accidently kicked my blanket out of the way.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes still feeling sleepy. I looked at my surrounding and surprised to actually saw my room.

Didn't I sleep on the couch, last night? I put down my legs and stand up. I walked over to the bathroom and wash my face before went downstairs.

He actually carry me upstairs right? Smile creep it's way to my face. I am so contented knowing that he still actually cares. Determine to befriend him back, I began cooking for breakfast.

After done making the breakfast, I went upstairs to knocked on his door.

"Just go" he replied not even opening the door.

"let's have breakfast together! Please!"

"Get lost" he replied again at my request.

"if you don't want to eat together then! I won't eat either!" I said and stomp my way to my room. I take shower and changes to proper outfit to class.

After done dressing up for class, I walked to my car and drove to the school. I'm kind of upset that he still refuse to eat together but it's not like I can do anything about it .

Also, I am to blame here. I did being so rude that day. Even though he helped me. My relationship with him become really so complicated. Moreover now that.....i am dating Mincheol.

If I had to be honest to myself, everything seem wrong. It's doesn't feel as excited as I thought. Sometimes, I felt myself cringing of what me and Mincheol had. It's just looked wrong in many ways.

But...he is my crush for years. Why...did things become so....weird?

Wasn't being his girlfriend is everything I wish for back at high school? So why.....

I walked my way to the hall and sat down, waiting for Suha. Not long after that, she did arrived. Suha jumped on me, excited

"you two are a thing now! Congrats!"

"...what? Who tell you?"

"Mincheol did. Why?"

I grabbed her shoulder "it's not supposed to be so public" I panicked a bit. I'm worried that thing things got spread and everyone know about my relationship with Mincheol.

I'm not actually sure about it yet.

"well....mincheol actually announce it at our group chat" she explained. My hands dropped from her shoulder "is that's why people keep looking at me dirty?"

"maybe....im not sure" did....Dooshik know about this?

My heart aches at the thought. I shook my head to throw my thoughts away. There's no reason for him to care if I date anyone. He.... He doesnt care.

"are you okay Yoomin? I will tell other th-"

"no need. There's nothing I could do. Things happen already" I sighed and take out my book before just read whatever on the paper.

Class went as usual. There's nothing odd or unusual. After class, I stand up and leave the hall. I don't need to spend more time here.

"Yoomin!" Mincheol shouted. I turned and smiled at him "yeah hi" Mincheol waved as answer "did you have a good night yesterday?" I nodded "I am. What about you?" Mincheol hugged me "it went well but I missed you" he kiss my forehead.