XXVI. Protect

??: isn't this your girlfriend?
*picture*
Mincheol:..... Prof?

Mincheol put down his phone with a big smirked on his face. Never he had thought that his 'girlfriend' have a secret relationship with their professor. Knowing how he now had the upper hand on the situation, he opened his phone and send a message to someone.

"now, let's see what will you do, Dooshik"

Dooshik made his bed and brush his hair with comb into neat hairstyle. His usual hairstyle.

He also spray a cologne on his neck and outfit before headed out his room. His feet halt in front of her room.  He eyed the room before continue walking to go downstairs and grabbed some breakfast.

That's when he saw her, standing in the kitchen with apron. The only thing he can see at the moment is her back but that's does something to his heart.

Unwilling to admit, he take a deep breath. Dooshik walk to the kitchen and grabbed a mug before pouring himself plain water. Yoomin noticed his presence so she turn around and smiles

"I only made pancake today. Are you okay with that?"

"I don't mind" Dooshik replied, sitting down.

Yoomin put down 2 plate on the table. She sit down across of him and they began having breakfast.

"I don't teach today" Dooshik told her.

"what? Why?"

"company need me. Someone else gonna take over for today"

"Aahhh.....okay"

"I'm not gonna home late"

Yoomin glances up on him with small grin "thank you for informing" Dooshik doesn't reply anymore and just eat his breakfast in silence. Which is normal so she doesn't mind.

"I was pretty drunk last night right?"

"you are" Dooshik said as Yoomin grinned "I hope I don't do stupid stuff"

"don't worry. I don't keep anything you said to heart" yoomin nodded, glancing away. They then began eating breakfast with no topics in mind.

Yoomin went to college while Dooshik drove his car to his office when he got a text from unknown number.

*picture*

??: *address*
??: meet me there if you want to protect your image

Dooshik put down his phone and turned his steering to where the unknown number are. He clenched his teeth and fist tightening, grabbing the steering harder than usual.

<Cafe>

Dooshik come out from his car and walked through the door of the cafe. As he arrived there, he can saw only a guy sitting down.

He walked closer to the guy and sat down on the empty seat across of him.

"what is all this?"

The guy who hiding his face with hoodie looked up. At that moment, Dooshik can saw who it is.

"Mincheol?" the guy in hoodie smirked "hello professor" he leaned back on his chair. Dooshik crossed his arms, also lean back "what are you doing?" Dooshik asked with a gaze that can make people shuddered.