XV. Rings

Yoomin Pov

I woken up from my sleep. I went downstairs as usual and began my morning routine. I was setting the table for breakfast when Dooshik come down.

I glanced at him a bit and went to work when he come to the kitchen "my parents are coming here" he said and I turned at him shocked.

"what?! Are you serious?"

"I am surprised too" he answered rubbing his forehead and looked at me "you should grab some of your clothes to my room and locked your room door"

"they are doing to sleep here as well?"

"yes they are" I dropped whatever I was doing and ran upstairs. I yanked open the door of my room and started to packed things. After done packing, I put my stuff in his room and went back downstairs.

"what is the reason for this sudden visit?"

"I'm not sure" he sat down. "We should be extra careful with them" he added

I nodded myself knowing why he said that. His step mother who have weird obsession with him. I repeated in my head.

"but... We don't even have rings" I bring up the topic that was in my head. Dooshik looked at his hand "yeah, I agreed" he said and stay quiet.

I sighed and continue eating without saying anything as well. After done eating, I washed the dishes.

"do you want to go buy rings together?"

"huh?" I turned around to look at him in surprised because I never thought he will agreed to this based on his earlier reaction.

"buy rings to make all of these more believable"

"okay" I said and we went to changes clothes before leaving together.

<Jewellery Store>

I looked at all the displays rings. Everything looked so pretty! They were shiny! Guessing that he notice me gawking my eyes, he nudged me a bit. I looked at him and stand properly.

"Welcome both of you to my store! What are you two looking for? Wedding rings? Engages rings?" a guy approached us saying, excitedly.

"We are looking for marriage rings" Dooshik answered his question. The store owner looked at me and then Dooshik "are you two just got married?" he asked.

Dooshik groaned at the question, arms cross "can you just do your job?" I glanced at him and grab his sleeve "sorry sir! My husband here know a bit....bad mood right now" I apologized for him.

Thankfully, he decided to just be quiet about it. The guy named Ham bring us closer to another display of rings.

"this here is suitable for young girls like you" he said looking at me with smile. Dooshik glanced at me over his shoulder "let her see and choose what she likes" he said and back away to let me pay full attention on the rings.

"did you have any design in mind?"

"I want....simple but not really"

"Oohhh if you like those kind of rings, I suggest you this one" he said and pointed.

He take out the ring to let me inspect it closer. The diamond on rings is small but it's shiny. While band of ring is on thinner side which is something I like a lot. The ring is in gray color too.

"I like this" I said glancing at him. Dooshik take a look on the ring and then looked at Ham.

"Look for one that look perfect with this and we bought those two rings" he said looking totally disinterested.