V. Annoyance

Yoomin Pov

I looked down on my book, reading every words carefully while taking notes of things that look important.

"didn't he look hot?" Suha whispered, leaning in closer to me with her eyes still looking ahead.

"well, he is the devil" I mumbled back with eyes still on the paper. Mincheol looked at both of us with smiles on his face

He lean in too "better keep quiet. We wouldn't want him to hear this" he said and pulled back, amused grin on his face.

Suha looked at me, chuckling "you had extra hatred to the guy, huh? What the deal?" she whispered.

"later" I mumbled back

"if you guys think about gossiping around, leave" Dooshik said, turning to looked at them ahead. Suha fix her posture, sitting upright as I chuckled but focused at the front.

He turns back and wrote things down. I yawned at the old classic teaching method and study on my own instead. I won't do that if the prof wasn't him. I'm just annoyed at the fact he is her professor.

An hour passed and their prof looked at the students.

"our lecture ended here. Come again tomorrow" he said and leave first. Suha let out a relief breath while Mincheol laughed

"what is this" he laughed again, earning glared from me and Suha. "you better shut up" Suha warned and stretch her body

"what a tense first day" she said, putting her arm on my shoulder "so...story?"

I glanced at Mincheol who busy talking to someone before she nodded understand.

"Mincheol, you went ahead yourself. Me and Yoomin needs girls time" Mincheol looked at me before smiling "yeah sure. Take care" he said and leave first.

Suha lean in and smirked "now, tell me"

I sighed and lean closer as well

"surprise.... He is the frown man"

"WHAT?!" Suha shouted. Everyone around looked at us before I waved them off with a big grinned. Suha looked around, smiling sheepishly as well and lean in to whisper

"are you serious?"

"I am" I rubbed my forehead getting headache

Suha whispered again "did he know about this?"

"I don't know. He doesn't even mention it when we had breakfast together this morning"

"you eat together?" I nodded, remembering it

"I literally had to beg him to come down"

"beg? What the hell"

"not really beg but you know my habits. I hate eating alone so I invite him as well"

"Ooohhhhh I get it. But I know now why you said that he is scary"

I smirked "I told you aren't I"

"I almost peed" I laughed at the jokes "glad that I am not staying in the same house as him"

"it's wasn't that bad. He doesn't come out his room so it's just felt like I living alone for free"

"Ooohhhhh that's I'm jealous. I had to pay rent you know, for my small apartment"

Suha wiggle her eyebrows "need another roommate?" she offered and I immediately refused. She acted hurt, putting her hand on her chest. We get up and walked out way out to eat lunch.

I fall on the ground after get knocked out by someone. I looked at the person and saw a girl puffing her breath

"you in my way"