001

---------📍𝐌𝗼𝗺'𝐬 𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐞⏰7:35 𝐀

---------
📍𝐌𝗼𝗺'𝐬 𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐞
7:35 𝐀.𝐌.
---------

"wake up!" kaizen jumped up as he felt water being thrown all over him. he quickly wiped his face to see his mother standing over him with a pot in her hand.

"mane, sherhonda what the fuck wrong witchu'?!" kaizen yelled as he stood up, scrunching his nose up as he smelt alcohol on her.

"yo bum ass wouldn't wake up. now get ready for school and hurry up. my man on the way." sherhonda said, throwing the pot on kaizens bedroom floor. "and clean up." she looked around the room in disgust before walking out.

"i fuckin' hate yo' ass." kaizen said as he slammed his door shut.

"stop slamming shit in my GODDAMN' house!" he heard her yell from downstairs.

"i do what the fuck i want! last time i checked, i pay the bills in the bitch!" kaizen opened the door and yelled. once he was done, he slammed the door so hard that it almost fell of the hinges.

huffing, kaizen started angrily getting ready for school. he had been providing for his family since his father passed. that was 7 years ago, he would be turning 18 this year. kai has 2 jobs, a normal 9-5 and one where he's a hood pharmacist.

his normal job was at a warehouse about 30 minutes away from his home. it paid him surprisingly well, even with him being underaged.

kaizen's mother, sherhonda, had been an alcoholic for as long as he could remember. even when his father was alive she was still a heavy drinker, but his father always protected him and his brother from seeing it. her addiction sadly just got worst after he died.

sometimes she would come home and get into kaizen's bed thinking he was his father and do unforgettable things to him. he still hadn't forgave her for any of it. those nights really fucked up his mental health and was the reason why kaizen acted the way he did towards her.

he was already dealing with the lost of his father and grandmother prior to those events. so the fact that his own mother would do something like that to him made him resent her. he would only talk with her when it was required. other than that, kaizen ignored his mother's presence, only paying attention to his younger brother, kayden, who spent the night at his friends house.

the same age that his father & grandmother passed, he was taken to the doctor and diagnosed with schizophrenia. it took a toll on him but he had to keep himself strong for his younger brother because kaizen knew that he was the only person that kayden truly had.

once kaizen was ready for school, he grabbed his backpack, phone and airpods before heading downstairs. cringing once he seen his mother drinking out of a hennessy bottle, he shook his head and went into the pantry.

"w-when you see yo' brother, t-tell him i-i- said-" sherhonda paused, watching kaizen as he grabbed snacks out of the pantry and throwing them in his backpack.