019

𝚳𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟗𝐭𝐡 , 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝟑:𝟑𝟎 𝐏

𝚳𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟗𝐭𝐡 , 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟑:𝟑𝟎 𝐏.𝚳
——

"too many bitches, where the niggas at?" yamari rapped along to the somg as it played on kayden's phone. they had just got to kayden's house a while ago. kaizen and nick dropped them off at the house and went to go run some errands. that meant that they were home alone. they were just watching tiktoks while laid up under each other.

"i'm tryna get my coochie scratched!" kayden yelled out as he sat his phone down. "i'm tryna get my coochie stretched, you know dem dreadheads do it da' best!" kayden ruffled yamari's locs, getting his hand smacked away.

"stop hoe, i just gotta retwist." yamari mugged kayden as he laughed.

"you sure? cause i can't tell." kayden joked watching as yamari's mouth dropped in shock.

"but lastnight wasn't you just complimenting me and asking to eat my p—" yamari was quickly cut off by kayden.

"ok, you win." he chuckled.

"oh ok, that's what i thought." yamari nodded as he played with the strings of the hoodie that kayden gave him.

"you wanna watch a scary movie?" yamari asked, sitting up in kayden's lap, kayden wrapping his hands around yamari's waist.

"yea, wha—" kayden was cut off by banging on the front door. he grew confused since kaizen had a key to the house. "hollon, i'ma be back." kayden mumbled as he got out of bed. he walked downstairs and towards the front door.

he first peaked through the blinds in the kitchen to see who it was outside. he was shocked once he seen police cars, two of them sitting in his driveway. kayden quickly ran back upstairs to grab his phone and call his brother. as he was running into his room, he seen yamari watching spongebob on his tv.

"what's wrong, why you running?" yamari asked, looking over at kayden as he grabbed his phone.

"uhh, nun. stay up here, i'mma be back." kayden said as he left the room, tapping on kaizen's contact.

"hello?" kaizen answered on the second ring, his background being noisy.

"kai, the police outside the house banging onna door." kayden said as he paced around in front of the door, jumping slightly when the door was banged on again.

"shit.. ight, open it. me and nick onna way but don't make it seem like you hiding something. you know they asses like to accuse niggas n' shit." kaizen explained to his younger brother. "matter of fact, stay onna phone until i get there. go ahead and open the door tho." he said. kaizen was slightly nervous since they did brutally beat someone's ass not too long ago. he thought that it was kj's father pressing charges on them or something.

"okay." kayden mumbled, unlocked the door and opening it to see two police officers. one was white and the other was black.

"hey, young man. its your father home?" the officer asked, looking down at kayden.