005

"kaizen, baby

"kaizen, baby. wake up we here." zyaire said, lightly shaking kaizen out of his sleep. kaizen yawned, sitting up to see them in the mall's parking lot. while kaizen tried to get himself up, zyaire had gotten out and walked around to open the door for kaizen.

"you make me wanna fuck you more every day." kaizen mumbled as he stepped out of the car.

"kaizen, where da fuck is yo decorum?" zyaire chuckled as he closed the passengers door.

"i think i left it at home." he shrugged. "it's too many people here." kaizen mumbled as he looked around at the many cars that sat in the parking lot, seeing people going towards and coming from the mall.

"we can be in and out if you want to." zyaire suggested as they started walking over to the mall's entrance. zyaire grabbed kaizen's hand as he was about to walk across the street without looking and pulled him back. once the cars were done passing, he led kaizen to the entrance.

"no, i wanna go get some clothes n shit fa' dooda." kaizen said looking around as they walked into the mall. if kaizen didn't do anything else he always made sure that kayden had everything that he wanted. even if he didn't have the newest things for himself.

"you so good to him." zyaire said. he really admired how kaizen managed to spoil his brother regardless of his own personal issues and their home life.

"i try my best." kaizen shrugged with a smile on his face. kaizen really tried his best to be the best brother he could. it didn't matter how he was feeling, he promised to always protect and love kayden.

the two started to walk around the mall, only stopping in 2 stores. they were now in footlocker, looking for some new shoes. kaizen had noticed that zyaire had been on his phone, texting someone back and forth. he was also looking around the store for someone.

"we should match." kaizen suggested as he looked at a new pair of jordan 1's that had just came out a few weeks ago. he didn't hear a response from zyaire so he turned around to see him gone. "what the fuck?" kaizen mumbled as he looked around the store only to see zyaire talking to 3 other girls.

kaizen didn't know why but he felt his blood boil, watching as zyaire smiled in those girls faces. taking a few deep breaths, he calmed himself down before he got too mad.

though kaizen and zyaire were friends, kaizen felt as if zyaire shouldn't show him affection as much as he does if he was just going to play in his face like that. but then again, they are both single.

"this bitch lucky i took my muhfuckin medicine today." kaizen mumbled as he mugged zyaire and the three girls. "stupid dumb bitch." he grumbled walking over to the checkout counter.

'y'all are just friends, kai. don't let him ruin yo mood.', kaizen thought.

"say, slime. can i get dese inna size 10?" kaizen asked, looking down at the short lightskin dreadhead who was on his phone.