025

(i didnt proofread so if it don't make sense sorry)!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟖 𝐀

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏᵉ!!
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟖 𝐀.𝐌.
——

"i-i just don't understand why she acts like this towards me." yamari cried out as he was held by kayden. "she doesn't love me anymore, kayden."

"i'm sure she loves you, mari. maybe she just doesn't know how to process everything yet. maybe all of you just need to sit down and talk about it." kayden tried to give yamari an explanation to it, but trying to comfort someone when you come from a place like him was hard.

"we used to be so close.. is there something wrong with me?" yamari asked.

"what?" kayden furrowed his eyebrows.

"i-is there something w-wrong with me?" he sniffled, wiping his face with his shirt.

"the fuck— no! ain't nothing wrong with you- , nothing has ever been wrong with you. yamari, look at me." yamari looked up at kayden with his tear stained face.

"you are who you are, yamari. and don't you ever try to change yourself just because someone doesn't like it. no matter who that someone is, stay true to yourself. you understand me?" yamari nodded his head as kayden wiped his face.

after a while, yamari eventually fell back asleep on kayden's chest. since kayden wasn't sleepy anymore, he just stayed up and watched tv. yamari's parents were still outside arguing about what happened. kayden then heard a car pulling off and a door slamming, guessing it was Mr. jackson coming back inside.

there were footsteps coming upstairs and a faint knock on the door. the door creaked open and in came mr jackson.

"is he okay?" mr jackson spoke lowly so he wouldn't wake yamari. kayden silently shook his head no.

"shit, man. aight i'll be back later, i gotta go run some errands." he sighed,

"aight." kayden mumbled, watching as the man left the room.

few hours later...

"kayden.." yamari mumbled, shaking the older awake. "where'd my dad go?"

"he went to go run some errands, baby. what you need?" kayden slurred as he scratched his eye.

"nothing, i'm about to go make something to eat. can you come with me?"

"yea, lemme go brush my teeth n shit." kayden nodded his head, sitting up.

"okayyy!" yamari smiled.

yawning, kayden stood up and walked into yamari's bathroom to brush his teeth. yamari decided to go ahead and make his way downstairs. as kayden was brushing his teeth, he checked his phone for any notifications.