009

————6:35 P

————
6:35 P.M.
————

kaizen and zyaire were still at the studio with ace. kavon and jdot had came after kaizen finished recording a few songs. kaizen and zyaire  were sitting on the couch, passing a blunt while the others continued recording some songs.

"how you feel about us and how we met?" zyaire asked as he passed kaizen the blunt. zyaire wanted to know exactly how kaizen felt about them so he could pinpoint his own emotions because they were all over the place.

"i like us, don't know how long we gon last, but i hope its forever. ion know though, i'm scared i might become too much fa' you." kaizen mumbled, taking a  pull from the blunt. "we'll see.." he shrugged.

honestly, kaizen was scared of what would happen between them in the near future. he was becoming entirely too attached to zyaire for him liking. he didn't mind but he didn't want to get himself hurt in the long run.

he was skeptical about sticking around, he was so afraid of being hurt again. if he got hurt again, he doubted that he'd be able to shake back afterwards. it would be too many losses for him to handle.

"whatchu' mean, 'too much fa' you'?" zyaire used his fingers to create air quotes.

"you haven't seen me at my lowest, yet. you haven't seen the episodes that i have occasionally or whenever i get into my moods. ion know how you react and something tellin' me you gon' leave after you see the real me." kaizen explained, putting the blunt out. after he broke up with jania, he had a couple of failed attempts of a new relationship.

it was with a boy older than him and they were out one night with the boys friends. kaizen wasn't feeling well and he had started to have an episode, he felt too overwhelmed with the large amount of people around him. the boy called ben to come get kai and left him outside of the event alone, causing kaizen to get even worse.

he was found by ben sitting with his back against someone's car while crying hysterically. it took ben a whole hour to calm him down, having to wait until kaizen fell asleep to bring him home.

after that, kaizen had never put anything past anyone anymore. his trust issues were 10x's worst after that happened so how he got this far with zyaire? he didn't know but he hoped that it would last.

"i wouldn't leave you like that, luv. i do the same thing, just gotta make sure we communicate. you know what i'm sayin'?" zyaire asked, kaizen nodded his head in response as he watched zyaire's lips as he talked.

'ugh, i wanna kiss him so bad..' kaizen thought, zyaire looking over at him and snapping him out of his thoughts.

"my momma said that's an important part of a relationshi-" zyaire mumbled, pausing as he realized what he had just said. he quickly looked away from kaizen as he felt his face slightly start to blush.