024

(i didnt proofread so if it don't make sense sorry)!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!𝟕:𝟑𝟎 𝐏

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏᵉ!!
𝟕:𝟑𝟎 𝐏.𝐌.
——

"they said its finna storm, luv. we might have to reschedule the movie."

"i know, it's ok. i wonder where kayden at." kaizen mumbled, grabbing his phone to facetime his brother. the phone rung a couple of times before kayden answered, showing a ceiling.

"hello?" kayden mumbled, kaizen hearing panting in the background.

"whea' you at? it's finna storm, i need to come get you?" kaizen asked as he squinted in the camera at the suspicious noises.

"nahh, i'm coolin'. i'm still at yamari house."

"i can hear that now, call me if you need me and uh... use protection." kaizen trailed off, kayden and zyaire laughing at him.

"okay, bruh." kayden laughed as he hung up the phone.

"the hell you tell him to use protection fa'?" zyaire asked kaizen.

"cause the li' bastard at yamari house and i know i heard some. i'm crazy but not that crazy to not know what they doin'." he chuckled, shaking his head at what he just heard. zyaire didn't respond, kaizen looking up at to see him staying directly at him.

they stared at each other for a moment until zyaire said something.

"yo pretty ass.." zyaire mumbled causing kaizen to smile and look away. "what you look away fa'?" he asked as he tilted his head.

"you be making me nervous, dude.." kaizen mumbled, still not looking zyaire's way. zyaire laughed at the younger as he picked up his phone.

"you tryna hotbox at the movies? they said they still having it." zyaire asked as he looked up at kaizen.

"hell yea!"

drive in movies

by time they made it to the movie, it was raining slightly. it wasn't too bad since they could still see the screen. they were watching this horror movie that was called 'grave encounters'.

kaizen smiling as he watched zyaire light a blunt for them to smoke.

"the hell you smilin' so hard fa', luv?" zyaire side eyed kaizen in suspicion.

"cause ian smoked since the other day—" he smiled, grabbing his lighter out of the cupholder.

"you sound like a fein." zyaire rudely interrupted him.

"mmcht, nigga pass the blunt." kaizen frowned, reaching over to grab the blunt from zyaire.

they say there smoking for a while, just talking and catching up with eachother. they were now on their second blunt, kaizen now seated in zyaire's lap as they watched the movie.