011

friday, 1:40 P

friday, 1:40 P.M.

📍mcdonalds📍

——

Kaizen, Joe, Kd, and Ben had just gotten out of school and went straight to get some food. They decided to sit inside of kaizen's car to eat so they could have some privacy.

"So you tellin' me that he came to yo' house right after he fucked that bitch?" Kd asked after kai finished explaining what happened between him and zyaire.

Kd was suspended for 40 days because of an incident that he was involved in. Today was his first day back and the only thing he wanted to do was chill with his friends.

At first, kaizen couldn't speak about the situation without getting mad or sad but now that it had been a few days, he didn't care. Well, he still did but he could hide it better. today was the day of the party and kaizen kinda didn't wanna go.

It wasn't because he wasn't in the mood, he just didn't want to see zyaire's face at all. He had seen his face all week and wasn't trying to see it anymore.

"Das what the fuck I'm sayin', slime!" Kaizen yelled, mouth full from the big mac that he had in his hand. "His bitch ass coulda gone the fuck home," He mumbled as he grabbed some more fries and shoved them in his mouth.

"Damn, thought his ass was cool. you good tho?" Ben asked Kaizen. Kaizen looked off to the side and shrugged. He didn't really wanna talk about how he was feeling because he knew if he did he might end up crying. He wanted to save all of that for Sunday when he went to see Mrs. Alinda, hoping that she could help him.

"Uh.. yea. I'm good," He mumbled, grabbing his sprite. Ben and Joe kind of side-eyed each other and nodded, it was like they were having a conversation by just looking at each other.

"so you still goin' to the party or what?" Kd asked as he leaned up from the backseat to grab a ketchup pack from the bag. Kaizen shrugged again, knowing if he went, he'd have to see zyaire again. It was already annoying since they had the majority of their classes together, having to see each other's faces every day.

"Come on, mane. you gotta pop out, you ain' been ta a party in ion know how long!" Ben yelled, being all dramatic as Joe, Kd, and Kaizen side-eyed him.

"I'll go, ben, damn. nah stop fuckin' yellin'." Kaizen grumbled as he ate the last piece of his burger. "but if ion have fun, ian goin' to nomo parties until we graduate." Kaizen stated as he licked his fingers.

"Only fat bitches lick their fingers when they get done eating," Kd mumbled, causing Joe to start laughing.

"Like yo ass wasn't just licking the bottom of the barbeque sauce container. you the fattest bitch I know, Kd." Kaizen mugged him as he grabbed his phone. He went directly to his messages to text Jaz back. After the incident with zyaire, Jaz ended up texting him later that night.