007

1:15 P

1:15 P.M
principles office📍
monday
----

after the boy told kaizen that his brother was arguing with someone in the lunchroom, kaizen and zyaire went to go see about it. once they made it to the lunchroom, they seen kayden arguing with 3 different niggas. kaizen didn't hesitate to put all three of them in place, with the help of zyaire.

while kaizen was letting them know not to fuck with his brother, he ended up getting into it with one of them. he was a junior named mike, brother of the starting senior who played basketball with kayden.

mike's brother, jason, and kayden had gotten into it plenty of times because he felt like kayden was stealing his shine on the court. of course kayden didn't back down, stepping up to jason every time.

before kaizen could do anything too crazy, kayden and zyaire had managed to pull him off. kayden yelled at him for fighting and getting in trouble again, of course.

now, he was sitting down outside of the principals office, in the same seat he sat in when he had his first real conversation with zyaire in. speaking of zyaire, he was currently waiting inside of his car for kaizen so they could go back to his home.

"kaizen gaulden, i can see you now." the assistant principal opened her door, allowing another student to walk out. sighing, kaizen got himself up and walked into her office with a mug on his face.

"okay, mr gaulden. i have some bad news for you." she spoke, sitting down in her office chair behind her desk.

"wassup." kaizen mumbled, leaning back in his chair.

"you are at risk of not graduating. you have gotten into too many fights and it's only the middle of the school year. is everything okay at home?" ms kelsey asked as kaizen stared at the floor, twisting his hair nervously at her question.

kaizen's face twisted up in confusion since he was one of the top students in the whole school. he had a 4.5 gpa and made sure to stay on top of his grades. besides, it was only 7 fights, this one making it the 8th. so why are they making a big deal out of this one?

"yea, everythings fine. momma work a nice job, daddy work too, one as a lawyer and the other's a doctor. they both make good money and have us in a large 3 story house with two caine corsos as our pets." kaizen lied as the lady's eyebrows raised, impressed by how good his home life sounded.

kaizen learned at a young age to not let anyone at school know about how horrible his home life was. he didn't wanna get put in the system and get separated from the only person he truly cared about. he wouldn't be able to live with himself if something like that happened.

"oh wow, well then you have no reason to be acting the way you are, mr gaulden. please, no more fights this semester for your own good. i know you want your parents and kayden to see you walk across the stage." ms kelsey said as she crossed legs.